9 - Robert Lewandowski

Kul_z

Cant wait for Messi to tell him to fuck off in those situations. He sure as hell would pass that ball with messi on the field, even if messi wouldnt be on the recieving end of the pass.

malvolio

He probably didn't trust Raphinha after Raphinha bottled a cross that Lewandowski created earlier.

Bad 2nd half to this season and has been increasingly selfish trying to get the Pichichi as well.

Was a good signing for non footballing reasons (increasing team belief and morales, fitness and professionalism,) but has dropped off hard since the World Cup.
Nah. He just wants to score so he gets back on track mentally. All strikers do that. Terrible decision non the less.

iniestaGOAT

Cant wait for Messi to tell him to fuck off in those situations. He sure as hell would pass that ball with messi on the field, even if messi wouldnt be on the recieving end of the pass.

Messi wouldn't pass either. Chill.

They would be telling each other to fuck off all the time .

iniestaGOAT

So in hindsight, Isak is banging them in for Newcastle.

I recall most of us never wanted him when linked.

It's not that difficult to bang in goals in that wack ass league.

You people will never stop over hyping PL..

Nothing against ISAK though, I wanted him, unlike 99% of posters here who don't know ball.

Neeraj

That miss - it's one thing when the game has already been won and he's just going for his goal or a record or something.

To do that when the game is 1-0 against your second highest biggest rival when you're trying to close the league. If Xavi doesn't bench him next game, that'd be a travesty.

Blackened

Well, there`s no one to turn to currently. This jabrobi is the only striking option currently. However, we should look for a swap deal for Castellanos. I doubt that Girona will be that dumb though. Maybe we loan them this guy for a cut-prize and then try to get a loan-deal for Castellanos with an option to buy.

Home of Barca Fans