9 - Robert Lewandowski

Neeraj

He's been horrible right from the world cup. He's a finished player but we don't have anyone else do we need to deal with this for at least one more season and then hope roque turns out to be decent.

KingLeo10

Love how the forum’s favorite donkey is still in hiding 🤣

Was foaming at the mouth after the Celta game, which was an aberration more than anything

Temptation

Thought he had a good game yesterday.

Not decisive in the final third but combined well and looked pretty quick.

There were periods when the entire team except Gundogan and Cancelo looked average. That's on Xavi tinkering without having a clue.

Certain "Barca fans" are just waiting for a single game without G/A so that they can jump on the hate bandwagon. This Paris turned Miami breed of die hard Barcelona fans are delightful. :lol:

KingLeo10

When the geriatric Pole plays well, it’s him

When he has his typical no shows and gets bullied by random CBs, it’s on Xavi

Most deranged troll of the quartet lmao

lucas24

Thought he had a good game yesterday.

Not decisive in the final third but combined well and looked pretty quick.
I can't believe you're writing this seriously. Even sofascore, a site that favours offensive actions (defenders usually have the lowest ratings there) voted Lewadnowski the worst Barca player.
lewa2.png

Shots statistics from opta. Lewa doesn't participate in the offensive actions of the team (look at SCA). The only situation he created (apart from shots) was Felix chance (0.03 xg).
lewa1.png

Temptation

I can't believe you're writing this seriously. Even sofascore, a site that favours offensive actions (defenders usually have the lowest ratings there) voted Lewadnowski the worst Barca player.
View attachment 9898

Shots statistics from opta. Lewa doesn't participate in the offensive actions of the team (look at SCA). The only situation he created (apart from shots) was Felix chance (0.03 xg).
View attachment 9899
I agree with the rating. Overall, I think he had a 6.5/10 game.

Balde, Yamal and Raphinha were bad yesterday.

JohnN

I agree with the rating. Overall, I think he had a 6.5/10 game.

Balde, Yamal and Raphinha were bad yesterday.
yamal was astonishing for his age. also contributed for the 3 points directly.
had song missed controls and mis coordination with teammates but it's normal. even watching messi at 17 with the first team you can see mistakes like that.
Balde was trash, as well as lewa and romeu.

Temptation

yamal was astonishing for his age. also contributed for the 3 points directly.
had song missed controls and mis coordination with teammates but it's normal. even watching messi at 17 with the first team you can see mistakes like that.
Balde was trash, as well as lewa and romeu.

Rate Yamal very highly. He had one GOATed dribble in the second half.

But no, he didn't have a good game overall.

Numerous bad touches. Didn't touch the ball for a long time. Wasn't involved enough honestly. Teammates should look for him more.

Home of Barca Fans