9 - Robert Lewandowski

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
BREAKING: Lewandowski will miss the Clásico and will be out for more than a month. @tjuanmarti

No Pedri, FdJ, Raphinha and now Lewa for a month. Int break coming in clutch honestly
Isn't Pedri supposed to be back before El Clasico?

Bad news for Lewa surely but in reality it's only 4 or so matches with international break an all. All of those bar one are at home.

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
I would try Felix in a kind of false 9 position and play shark on left and Yamal on right...

Blackened

He was rarely injured with Bayern. Maybe all that protein in those schnitzels helped him. One cannot live by eating oranges.

Birdy

How bad does it look for him that:

RM plays with no striker this season,
and YET he is gonna lose the Pitchichi to a box-box midfielder who scored 14 goals max per season at Dortmund in all comps, turned into a tap-in merchant by Anceloti?

vuji_31

and YET he is gonna lose the Pitchichi to a box-box midfielder who scored 14 goals max per season at Dortmund in all comps, turned into a tap-in merchant by Anceloti?
I don't know, he has been scoring like a mad man, I am not impressed by his goals, all of them were lucky rebounds and tapins except todays goals...

Todays goals shows have bad league is...

Madrid is shit, and they lost just one game...

feggydinho

Nah, Bellingham is actually on another level so far this season. I've watched some Madrid games this season and he's really impressive. He tackles, presses, and also scores well.

He has scored 10 goals in 10 games so far

Home of Barca Fans