9 - Robert Lewandowski

JohnN

Rate Yamal very highly. He had one GOATed dribble in the second half.

But no, he didn't have a good game overall.

Numerous bad touches. Didn't touch the ball for a long time. Wasn't involved enough honestly. Teammates should look for him more.
He had a bad start and teammates didn't help by ignoring him even when he made many runs and was open or by shouting at him if he made an attempt from a decent position, while he already prefers to look for the pass most times.
Good thing is he overcame all this and still played to gis best with confidence.
I will not judge a 16 year old boy's game with the same standards as adult and even veteran players.
he shouldn't even be playing so much in souch hard fixtures.
not that I am complaining. he is one of the reasons worth tuning in.

Temptation

He had a bad start and teammates didn't help by ignoring him even when he made many runs and was open or by shouting at him if he made an attempt from a decent position, while he already prefers to look for the pass most times.
Good thing is he overcame all this and still played to gis best with confidence.
I will not judge a 16 year old boy's game with the same standards as adult and even veteran players.
he shouldn't even be playing so much in souch hard fixtures.
not that I am complaining. he is one of the reasons worth tuning in.
Fair enough.

Loki

We don't get a fucking break. Last season whole defense was injured in CL groupstages, now we have again 4 of our best players injured for a month or more. How in the hell can Xavi find the strongest starting XI if they're injured all the time.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
We don't get a fucking break. Last season whole defense was injured in CL groupstages, now we have again 4 of our best players injured for a month or more. How in the hell can Xavi find the strongest starting XI if they're injured all the time.
Wouldn't call Raph one of our best players. Lewa also has been poor since January

Home of Barca Fans