9 - Robert Lewandowski

Birdy

Nah, Bellingham is actually on another level so far this season. I've watched some Madrid games this season and he's really impressive. He tackles, presses, and also scores well.

He has scored 10 goals in 10 games so far
I said what does that mean for Lewandowski? The guy who came here to score like crazy and lead our attack in the 'Xavi Project'
Obviously there is a huge burden of responsibility on Xavi who can't do a,b,c at the tactical level.
But he has been terrible since the world cup, and this season even more.
Being outscored by someone who is not even a striker looks bad

KingLeo10

Fortunately, Temp the timbuktu lemur isn't here or we'd have to call in the ambulance at how he'd react to these posts :lol:

iniestaGOAT

I said what does that mean for Lewandowski? The guy who came here to score like crazy and lead our attack in the 'Xavi Project'
Obviously there is a huge burden of responsibility on Xavi who can't do a,b,c at the tactical level.
But he has been terrible since the world cup, and this season even more.
Being outscored by someone who is not even a striker looks bad

Only one leading the xavi project was dembele. He ended up with 0 goals and 0 assists.

Sit this one out.

lucas24

Dude 99% of ypur posts are anti-Lewa, this is unacceptable 🤨
I wish him the best. Unfortunately, his performances have been below expectations of late. If Lewa scores important goals for Barca vs Real, Atleti or Porto I'll be the first to praise him, I promise ;)

BTW. I wonder what Xavi will do when Ferran plays well and scores goals in the next few games.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

I wish him the best. Unfortunately, his performances have been below expectations of late. If Lewa scores important goals for Barca vs Real, Atleti or Porto I'll be the first to praise him, I promise ;)

BTW. I wonder what Xavi will do when Ferran plays well and scores goals in the next few games.
I will keep an eye on you

dont think ferran can tak lewas position, xavi likes lewa too much

JamDav1982

All squads could be improved with money but Barca have a very good squad and fact didnt pay for a lot them doesnt make it any less talented.

They have spent a lot in last two years on top of a good core left and others who have come in since for 'free' or from B team/youth.

Xavi is the coach that has had the benefit of spending and younger players there more than any coach for years.

JamDav1982

Bar City and Bayern dont see any that have better.

Even then Citys biggest advantage is Pep.

Barca in a goup after those two for me and not to point would be massively second favs and should be expecting to compete.

Dont think there really is a complete outstanding squad in CL this season.

Genuinely think Barca would be CL favs if Pep was at the club.

Home of Barca Fans