9 - Robert Lewandowski

JamDav1982

Please, you are just vastly overrating other teams. Defence is as good as it gets. Midfield as well minus DM. Offence is alright when everyone is fit.

What do we still need more?

Which also frees 50m.

Unlikely Barca free up 50m from Lewa.

They will try to sell him though as paying too much for what he offers.

JamDav1982

There you go. Everything you post is to shit on Xavi. :lol:

While you shit on Xavi calling him 'Easily fooled, delusional and cant win diddly'.

Same Xavi you claim has over rated players like Pedri and FDJ while purring over other teams wasting money on inferior players.

Stop shitting on Xavi.

Poor Xavi having the over rated FDJ who is worse than Busuqets. Poor lad.

Poor Xavi who only won as Real didnt try.

Poor Xavi.

serghei

Delusional. Where we are atm is impressive already. Stop dreaming and wait for the club to be able to compete for top tier players. We are running with teenagers, cheapo signings, some players who were great and are on their last legs and just one real class player in his playing prime, De Jong. We have some potentials and maybes but potential does't win CLs.

Oh and hope we don't spend the little money we will have on players like Ferran Torres.

JamDav1982

Yes you called Xavi delusional.

You claimed Barca couldnt win for years and likes of FDJ was over rated etc.

Keep using that word. It proves your own delusions.

Serghie.. 'stop dreaming Barca/Xavi can win league for years with over rated players like FDJ'... 'stop dreaming that Barca can get better of Real in league or CL when have an easily fooled and delusional coach like Xavi'.

JamDav1982

Delusional. Where we are atm is impressive already. Stop dreaming and wait for the club to be able to compete for top tier players. We are running with teenagers, cheapo signings, some players who were great and are on their last legs and just one real class player, De Jong. We have some potentials and maybes but potential does't win CLs.

Same FDJ you claimed a year ago was not as good as made out, not a box to box player and should be sold.

Delusional.

All part of argument that Real were best in Europe and Barca couldnt beat them for years. Anyone who argued otherwise was 'delusional'.

Guess who turned out to be the delusional one...

You call Xavi delusional one minute and other folk Xavi haters the next.

Usual mental gymnastics.

serghei

Carrying on with your little agenda I see... :lol: only this time you're inventing old posts.

Just relax. Winning CL is something even the richest teams manage to do once in 7-8 years at best.

We're just one full completed season into a new era at Barcelona, and still working to get rid of La Liga's tough FFP policy. It's a process. Things can't happen overnight just because you want them to.

When you wake up tomorrow it will still be Raphinha or Lamal on the right, not Messi. Still Joao Felix, not Neymar, Ronaldinho or what we had on the left side in the past when we managed to win a Champions League title.

JamDav1982

Carrying on with your little agenda I see... :lol: only this time you're inventing old posts.

Aye when its relevant to your agenda of constantly telling us all how poor the squad is with players like FDJ and then those players and Xavi cant win.

Delusional.

Then to say Xavi is 'easily fooled and delusional and cant win'.

Barca win and its all about how great Real still are and they didnt try as hard etc.

Usual delusional Serghie.

If Barca win league it will all be about the players Real lost to injury etc.

serghei

If you really want to add some panache to those theories of yours go fish around for some 3-4 old posts of mine.

JamDav1982

If you really want to add some panache to those theories of yours go fish around for some 3-4 old posts of mine.

No theories just facts.

You claimed all that as said at time.

Only week or so ago when thought Barca wouldnt win you were spouting off about how 'easily fooled and the the delusion' of Xavi who wont win anything this season.

Plenty panache already.

Jist of it....

''Lads lads you were still wrong on Barca being able to win... Real didnt try lads.. Real are still the bestest even when Barca win lads''

Barca cant win this season lads. Players are all over rated and Xavi is easily fooled and suffering from delusion lads. You lot are wrong Barca have no chance to win lads''

El Gato

Villarato!
Apparently said something to the effect of "if i dont feel fit i don't bother thinking of returning for the Clasico"

More and more Bale vibes as time goes on. Dude is checking out

Home of Barca Fans