9 - Robert Lewandowski

lucas24

Get this finished product to Arabia Saudia. His substitution is 70% the reason we lost.
Unfortunately you are right, he came in when Barca were leading to finally lose. In almost every situation he was taking the ball badly and exposed Barca to Real's counter-attack.

BTW. Transfer to a Saudi Pro League club is unlikely to happen - his wife is in love with life at Barcelona and has 2 young children.

feggydinho

Logically he was always going to come on, especially after the Torres yellow and we were always gonna drop deep, that was clearly the instructions from Xavi.
Lol, definitely didn't have any thing to do with Torres yellow. He would've still come on even if Torres was having the game of his life, he needs to work on himself as today wasn't a good outing for him.

There's a ready made excuse though since he's just getting back from injury

jamrock

Lol, definitely didn't have any thing to do with Torres yellow. He would've still come on even if Torres was having the game of his life, he needs to work on himself as today wasn't a good outing for him.

There's a ready made excuse though since he's just getting back from injury

Exactly which is why I said he was always gonna come on.

Xavi wasn't going to keep him on the bench if he was anywhere near fit enough to play even 10 minutes.

Which is why I don't get the complaints he was always always always going to play. No matter who the coach was

The yellow just made it even more certain.

JamDav1982

Torres was better than him and at a time Real had to push up Torres mobiliy was going to be more of a threat.

Stupid sub and made game easier for Real.

Torres was better than him and at a time Real had to push up Torres mobiliy was going to be more of a threat.

Stupid sub and made game easier for Real.
Whole team was down in 2nd half of the game.
Torres is good (for me) as super sub. There is no game where he did something important as starter. So...
Lewa is old and I would sell him this summer, but Torres is not the guy who can fit in his boots as starter stiker.

JamDav1982

Whole team was down in 2nd half of the game.
Torres is good (for me) as super sub. There is no game where he did something important as starter. So...
Lewa is old and I would sell him this summer, but Torres is not the guy who can fit in his boots as starter stiker.

Torres was better than Lewa today...and the sub came at a time Real were having to push higher and press to get back in game.

Stupid sub that made things nothing but easier for Real.

Torres was better than Lewa today...and the sub came at a time Real were having to push higher and press to get back in game.

Stupid sub that made things nothing but easier for Real.
Torres didn't do stuff today, maybe he was better but he had more minutes. In last coupe of games you could see that. He plays but, he is not first choice striker.
As I have sad, maybe Lewa sould be sold this summer, but also that Torres isn't that good.

JamDav1982

Torres didn't do stuff today, maybe he was better but he had more minutes. In last coupe of games you could see that. He plays but, he is not first choice striker.
As I have sad, maybe Lewa sould be sold this summer, but also that Torres isn't that good.
I dont even think Torres was great/good... but better than Lewa and game was going way of needing mobility up top as Real started to take more risks and pressure in midfielld.

Kul_z

Rusty, came off the injury and it is mainly on xavi. But damn that awful ball control.. i hope roque or guiu starts taking their chances just to get in his head

Blackened

I hope people will now realize how good Luisito was. Even in his later years, he always performed against Real. Lewy at Bayern? Like King Leo said, Kane is now doing trendemous business with them. So did Gomez, Toni, Mandzukic and many others so-called lesser strikers than Lewy. Any decent 9 will always score a boatload of goals for Bayern in Bayern liga. Lewy was always good. No, very very good. But not as good as some folks (Temptation) make him out to be.

Home of Barca Fans