9 - Robert Lewandowski

Kul_z

I hope people will now realize how good Luisito was. Even in his later years, he always performed against Real. Lewy at Bayern? Like King Leo said, Kane is now doing trendemous business with them. So did Gomez, Toni, Mandzukic and many others so-called lesser strikers than Lewy. Any decent 9 will always score a boatload of goals for Bayern in Bayern liga. Lewy was always good. No, very very good. But not as good as some folks (Temptation) make him out to be.
Difference between luisito, fucking hell even mandzukic was that they could pull something out of their asses when no one expected.

lucas24

I hope people will now realize how good Luisito was. Even in his later years, he always performed against Real. Lewy at Bayern? Like King Leo said, Kane is now doing trendemous business with them. So did Gomez, Toni, Mandzukic and many others so-called lesser strikers than Lewy. Any decent 9 will always score a boatload of goals for Bayern in Bayern liga. Lewy was always good. No, very very good. But not as good as some folks (Temptation) make him out to be.
Bayern is every striker's dream club. Lewa being a Bayern player for 8 consecutive seasons had the highest xG in the top 5 leagues (avg 1.05/90 min). Bigger than Messi and Ronaldo. For me it was obvious that Kane at Bayern will score a lot of goals. His stats are better than Lewa's. Since 2010 (xg is included from this year) he has averaged goals/xg ratio = 120%, Lewa 95%. The guy playing at an inferior club (Spurs) scored 30 goals last season in a better league, it's clear he's a killer (30 goals from 21.5 xg = cosmic efficiency 139%). We'll see if Kane wins the CL for Bayern, cuz that's why Germans paid such huge money for a 30-year old player, not to win BL for the 12 time in a row.

Lewa has his age and he won't get better. As long as Laporta and Xavi are at the club Lewa will be the 1st choice for the number 9 position. I have given reasons why I think Lewa will not agree transfer to Saudi Arabia. He is a very rich guy, he came to Barca to go from a local brand to a global brand, not for the money. If he were to go somewhere it would be MLS.

Last edited:

kilian

Seeing Kane score over a goal a game for Bayern just reinforces that Lewa was good to very good but nothing legendary.
This is horseshit.
He is the third best CL goalscorer of all time, only behind 2 aliens. You can say that he is past his best, which is obvious, but to say he was not a world class striker at his best is absolute horseshit.

iniestaGOAT

This is horseshit.
He is the third best CL goalscorer of all time, only behind 2 aliens. You can say that he is past his best, which is obvious, but to say he was not a world class striker at his best is absolute horseshit.

But now we can say he is tier below elite strikes like Suarez, eto and soon Vitor roque

Blackened

Difference between luisito, fucking hell even mandzukic was that they could pull something out of their asses when no one expected.
Exactly. With Lewy, it's all about clinical finishing from close range. There is no plan B. He never beats a player or, as you mentioned, pulls some magic out of his rear like Luisito always does or like Mandzu did in that CL final. Also, muscles wont do good in football. Its all about cardio. Lewy should spent about hour to hour and a half on treadmill every day and eat tuna out of can. None of this soy-boy, gluten-free, fancy-ass bullshit works.

Home of Barca Fans