9 - Robert Lewandowski

Kul_z

So, we have a same problem with him as we had with suarez. Xavi is a fucking idiot, without pacey wingers this guy has nothing to do on the field, and that is questionable also.

serghei

He can fuck off to Arabia if he doesn't care to put in the effort anymore. Simples. The sub was totally called for and I'm glad Xavi did it, to send the signal that the team comes first.

Ferran is kind of a bum for a club of our stature but at least he tries.

Andresito

Staff member
I thought the sub was pre-planned at 60th minute considering he just returned from injury. But I really hope it wasn't, that Xavi saw that he was total ass and the team needed something else.

Shame that Ferran sucks as well, but at least he offers some movement. Vitor Roque will be tasty in January, if we can register him.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

Look how pissed Lewa was after he was substituted. The whole team is happy to win and he didn't even high-five Xavi. Is this the end of a big love? He is a terrible egoist, he only thinks about himself and not on the team.

Elite mentality :pique:

I would not rate that too high, no superstar likes tto be substituted even if they deserve it, hopefully this will help him to get to his best again

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
He didn't look good but were was the service. Portuguese pair of rejects did absolutely nothing to provide.

He's not been good even when received service. He also moves so slowly and has some awful touches that ruins a move most of the time so he's at fault for not receiving service that way too.

Should be a lesson going forward. Never sign a player at the age we signed him. Doesn't matter how fit you may look when your body cannot keep up with your mind anymore.

Home of Barca Fans