9 - Robert Lewandowski

Blackened

To be fair.... He was never that good to begin with as we are seeing now with mr Harold taking over at Bayern. A very good, old-fashioned number 9 but... meh. Had he played his prime years in La Liga or in the Premier League, his numbers would have been drastically different. A bit of a diva, a bit of an egotist and a great deal of a flat-track bully. If Harry Kane breaks his goalscoring record on his debut season and Bayern somehow manages to win the CL, that will be a sort of a coup-de-grace for Lewy and his legacy.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

Our frontline really is the biggest issue. Not a single worldclass player.

Yeah dude last matches we scored always only 1-2 goals but i think with frenkie felix will get better and produce more which will also help Ferran/Lewa. Last two matches with Frenkie on the pitch Barca scored 5 🐮

TheStig

Will Xavi have the balls to bench Lewa if Roque comes in the winter? I know he did it with Pique and Alba but Lewa is a bigger name and ego and he will throw a tantrum 100% if he is a regular on the bench. Hope he doest and leaves in the winter. He really got exposed with his move to Barca and Kane's to Bayern, nice to see. Far from the best 9 in the last decade.

FC B

:lol:

Back in the day when they were interested in him I said two things, to not get rid of Auba and to not sign Lewandowski at that age and with such fees, wasn't the only one but ofc they did it.

Last edited:

El Gato

Villarato!
We got the perfect out with Auba. 100% sold at the right time.
Nah, better off keeping the money spent on Lewa and slog it out with him for another season before moving on to a younger striker (like of Oyarzabal or something)
Wouldn't have made a difference sportingwise and better on books in all likelihood.
That he has checked out since leaving Barcelona is not a surprise but would have likely been very much different in a functional club but got dumped into Chelsea's nonsense and Marseille nazifield

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans