9 - Robert Lewandowski

topt

You really are a dumb troll.

Jammy asked about the last 2-3 years...and you're going back to 2014 :lol: Only active German players from that era at Bayern are what a crippled Neuer and ancient T.Muller?

Since then the Bayern german players have mustered humiliation after humiliation at 2018 and 2022 WCs
so are you saying they have something incommon with barca players he he( you rally walked in to this one)

KingLeo10

so are you saying they have something incommon with barca players he he( you rally walked in to this one)
Nah they're doing it one better than Barca players...humiliation on world stage with back to back group stage exits is a mean feat :lol: Easily trumps Barca's disasterclasses in CL in last few years.

topt

Harry Kane in 2022 and 2023

No trophies. No individual awards. Flopped at World Cup and named at best 19th in Balon dor. Did score a lot of goals for Spurs in league though.. as they finished below Brighton and Villa last season..

That Harry Kane was better than Messi who..

Won Copa America in Brazil as best player, won two league titles with PSG, won World Cup as best player and won record 8th balondor

That Harry Kane was better than Messi?

Keep at it. It suits you.

Levels.
Yes he was; I am sorry to disapoint fanboys but you know he was washed up even before he went to PSG

JamDav1982

Numpty argument.. 'Messi winning WC shows how washed up it was'.

Same numpty arguing all the Bayern players who flopped at same tournament are top players.

Sensational.

JamDav1982

Yes he was; I am sorry to disapoint fanboys but you know he was washed up even before he went to PSG

Nah Messi had far better couple years than any Bayern player and not close.

Keep this 'washed up argument' that is shambles if washed up Messi can be better than Bayern lads really.

Messi completed football and all time GOAT label assured while Kane and the Bayern boys made a cunt of themselves.

JamDav1982

well, if you cant see the quality of WC is really low compred to club competitions I cant help you

Again... your lads flopped at that 'low quality' world cup.

How many Bayern lads failed to make it out the group stage?

Numpty level points you are trying to make and arguing against yourself.

Real world.. historic world cup by Messi and all time great final etc.

topt

Numpty argument.. 'Messi winning WC shows how washed up it was'.

Same numpty arguing all the Bayern players who flopped at same tournament are top players.

Sensational.
no, his entrie seasons outside of WC show he was washed up and that makes us wonder about the quality of competition; he played 7 good games in 3 seasons

topt

Again... your lads flopped at that 'low quality' world cup.

How many Bayern lads failed to make it out the group stage?

Numpty level points you are trying to make and arguing against yourself.
who is my guys ? i am not German; I dont care about german NT; you just cant compare that

JamDav1982

no, his entrie seasons outside of WC show he was washed up and that makes us wonder about the quality of competition; he played 7 good games in 3 seasons

Nah he was good for PSG and helped them to two league titles when hadnt won one season before arrived.

Then was top player and won WC while your lads flopped in it.

Facts.

topt

Nah they're doing it one better than Barca players...humiliation on world stage with back to back group stage exits is a mean feat :lol: Easily trumps Barca's disasterclasses in CL in last few years.
hey if that makes you feel better, i dont care about german NT

JamDav1982

hey if that makes you feel better, i dont care about german NT

From the numpty going on about Germany winning World Cup in 2014 as if has any relevance.

Now put in place and cries about folk mentioning Germany players flopping at 'low quality world cup'.

Home of Barca Fans