9 - Robert Lewandowski

Tookien

I'm basically bookmarking all these recent comments and attacks against Lewandowski.

It will be fun shoving it in their faces and forcing them to delete their account a few months down the line.

All credibility lost.

I can be a relentless bastard too. I will make it my absolute duty and life mission.

See you very soon!

Horatio

You're welcome
I'm basically bookmarking all these recent comments and attacks against Lewandowski.

It will be fun shoving it in their faces and forcing them to delete their account a few months down the line.

All credibility lost.

I can be a relentless bastard too. I will make it my absolute duty and life mission.

See you very soon!
?

Fati_Future_BallonDor

All credibility lost.

See you very soon!

Im pretty sure he will be on fire in second half like last season

just need to survive the first half

KingLeo10

All credibility lost.

See you very soon!
Ok Bucktooth Billy :lol:

Tookien

Imagine being so stupid, you base a players quality who has proven himself at the highest level on meaningless pre-season friendlies.

Bwahahahahahha...

Do you really believe Hansi Flick agrees with you?

Tookien

reality: Lewandowski involved in both goals against RM (assist and key play). Barcelona win 2:1

Resident Noobs: "Lewandowski is finished, he's slowing down play"

Maradona37

reality: Lewandowski involved in both goals against RM (assist and key play). Barcelona win 2:1

Resident Noobs: "Lewandowski is finished, he's slowing down play"
You seem to care far too much about a footballer.

If Lewandowski is indeed finished (as I have suspected he is for a while) then life will go on. It won't make your life any worse that a random footballer - who is a stranger to you - was finished at the grand old age of 35/36. You will still go to work, date (I presume), spend money on your essentials and things you like.

It's certainly not worth making it your 'life's mission' to embarrass people on a forum over it.

Maradona37

Do you really believe Hansi Flick agrees with you?
Also, this doesn't matter and is called an appeal to authority. Hansi Flick is not infallible - he isn't right about everything, and has - in fact - been wrong about plenty in the past.

You might as well shut down the forum or any forum if only people in positions of power opinions should be voiced.

Hansi Flick rating Lewandowski (if he does) doesn't mean Lewa is still class. He could be misjudging or have a blind spot.

Like I say, maybe Lewa will surprise us all and be brilliant this season - but if so it isn't because Flick said so. It will be down to action, not talking in the press before a competitive ball is kicked.

Home of Barca Fans