9 - Robert Lewandowski

JamDav1982

Going to be what has already been said... best penalty box target have but limits team tactically at times and link up play is awful.

Not worth anywhere near what paying for him on books but still the best CF..which doesnt say all that much either.

Don Juan Laporta Estruch

I'm not a fan of his by any means, but I'm not sure why there is so much hate towards him personally. He plays exactly as you would expect a 36 year old to play.

Scoring easy, match winning goals is the best you can expect from him. Hoping for more is sheer folly. There is a reason players of his age don't play as centre forwards for big clubs and if it didn't work for Ronaldo, it certainly ain't going to work for him.

Some would say he should willingly leave to Saudi, but why would he when he is getting Saudi money in Barcelona.

If there is any anger, direct it to the SPECIAL OLYMPICS SPORTING DEPARTMENT who signed him in the first place, gave him his ridiculous contract in the second place and fucked up right royally with Roque as his replacement as well.

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
Going to be what has already been said... best penalty box target have but limits team tactically at times and link up play is awful.

Not worth anywhere near what paying for him on books but still the best CF..which doesnt say all that much either.
I still thinks he's alright. Sure he could be better for is, a better fit - but he does some very nice things and scores goals. I'm not thrilled, but I'm ok with him. There are much worse players to worry about in Barca before I start worrying about Lewa - once they're out I can start to worry about Lewa. But he's gone next season anyway, so take a chill pill and hope he keeps doing alright...

anarion

No

--------

Ps.: trying to generally keep the same level of discourse as your average barcaforum user. At least you have some trolls like Tookien and his other alt accounts. Otherwise watching grass grow is more interesting than reading this Lol

Loki

Happy 36th birthday Lewy. Let's hope for one good last season, like Benzema did 2 years ago. Hope dies last or something.

Porque

It's moment has finally arrived lads.

We will get to find out if 36 year old Lewy is better than fine wine 36 year old Aduriz.

TemporaryFan

Happy birthday Robo. 36 and still 1st choice of a striker not too shabby. No matter if that's his agent's part of the deal or anything else.

Truth is, his play at this club looks like a polish dinner on a catalonian restaurant table, just fucking awkward. Anyone ate eggplants and olives with bigos?

Last edited:

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
Happy B day. Sure I'm not very happy about his performances all the time neither am I happy about the wage he's on - but he's still performing alright and we have other "problems" we need to take care of. This is his last season with us 100%, so I just wish he stays fit and plays, scores some goals and plays some alright football.

Home of Barca Fans