9 - Robert Lewandowski

FCMessi

Now he is going to bend the team backward to get his Pichichi.

that includes wasting alot of chances and choosing the worse play for personal gain.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Think he bought himself time with 4 goals in 4 matches but I can't but notice his slow decision making and slowing up our attacks. Beside obvious lack of pressing and us having to carry his weakness with him dropping deeper without ball.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Idk I think he hasn’t been as harmful in setting up plays lately. With Flick’s direct 100 mph style Lewy’s slower decision making sometimes allows for more options to open up and the attack to breathe. Let’s see if it works against stronger teams

Loki

Robert Lewandowski: "Flick and I won everything in football. I scored a lot of goals, but as you know, the team that was there, everything was perfect. With Hansi, we play very attacking football. We try to get the ball as quickly as possible and we scored a lot of goals as well because we were focused on how to play more offensively, to score more goals. So for me as a striker, it was easier to score a lot of goals."

Looking good so far. I just hope he remembers to score a lot of goals, as he didn't mention it in his answer.

Home of Barca Fans