9 - Robert Lewandowski

Status
Not open for further replies.

soul24rage

The Barca twitter handle looks like a 15 year old dude finally got into a relationship with his crush. :lol:

In the unveiling video of the Miami beach, the camera work is shaky and the wind is louder than the player. 15 year old freelancers do a better job than this. Barca's SM team needs replacing.

Very true, they needed replacing for years.

Lewy's tik toks are filmed much better than this.

KingLeo10

I think Lewa is around 185 cm or 6'1. CR7 has got to be around the same, maybe 186 at most. No way he's 6'2 or 188 cm.

Temptation

They seem the same height since Ronaldo's shoes have higher heels and Lewa's seem more flat-bottomed.

It's likely both are shorter than what you find online. A lot of players seem shorter in real life. Except for van Dijk.

VVD is 6'4 innit? He looks humongous in person. Very shy kinda personality.

I'd guess RL9 is 185/186 and CR7 is 187.

ajnotkeith

Must have grown after that. Definitely taller than 181. He's like 185.

Adds up when you see him next to players of various heights.

The best headers of the ball like him, CR7 and Ramos are all brilliant at judging aerial trajectories of the ball. They pick it up much faster than others and time their leaps better. Upper body strength helps in holding defenders off.

Diego Jota is tiny but amazing in the air(not as good as these guys above obviously).

Many of the best headers of the ball seem to be in the 6'0 to 6'2 range like RL9, Ramos, CR7, Cavani, etc. Mainly because they're tall but not too tall/big to affect their mobility. They're tall and agile enough to get to balls of various angles and trajectories.

Well just from that video he doesn't look any taller than Ferran or even shorter, who was 182 at his medical.

But these things are altered by video angles, posture etc.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
What he said was very Lewandowski-like, a bit egoistic but I do like his frankness, at least he is not shying away from speaking his mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans