9 - Robert Lewandowski

Messigician

SHEEEEESH

Haaland: "Bayern Munich interested in signing me? They already had Lewandowski and they were interested in signing me... A lack of respect for Lewa. I don't know how many goals and titles he has achieved for the club. I really felt a bit sorry for him. It feels disrespectful."

Temptation

SHEEEEESH

Haaland: "Bayern Munich interested in signing me? They already had Lewandowski and they were interested in signing me... A lack of respect for Lewa. I don't know how many goals and titles he has achieved for the club. I really felt a bit sorry for him. It feels disrespectful."

Waiting for Bayern fans to deny this and blame it on RL9's "selfishness".

Temptation

His Amazon documentary might release anyday now.

Was supposed to release around September 2022 iirc.

Hopefully they show BTS of the Barca transfer and the fallout with Bayern board and teammates.

Yannik

Temptation

isnt he.. im happy u guys get to see the dude isnt some polish tapin lord. Hes a complete package, with elite discipline and motivation and you can be assured that dude wont slack off anytime soon. You have a striker at 34 that wants to play till 40.and does everything to keep his level.

Mate, I'm literally the last person you should be quoting and saying this to! :lol::lol:

Horatio

You're welcome
His Amazon documentary might release anyday now.

Was supposed to release around September 2022 iirc.

Hopefully they show BTS of the Barca transfer and the fallout with Bayern board and teammates.

Isn't that some Korean boy band? Why you into that?

Temptation

Isn't that some Korean boy band? Why you into that?

By BTS I meant "Behind The Scenes", not a bunch of Korean eunuchs shouting through autotune with cheap pussy pink coloured hair.

You know, I'm a man of great taste, Horatio! Watch Brick(2005)!

Home of Barca Fans