9 - Samuel Eto'o

Quash

Ricky Martin clone
If he plays like he did tonight in the Everest run ahead, we're fucked. Stopped every dribble, missplaced so many passes, couldn't actually reach the goal then when he does (twice) he misses both. A one-on-one as well. I really think we need another striker to cover for Eto'o.

Gnegneri

immaculately conceived
Mental problem. He'll be there in the big games. Why? Cause that's what on his mind of course, not Getafe.

maz

I walk the line
To be honest he hasnt been amazing all season, and it was his miss against shakhtar away (when he was one-on-one and almost fell over the ball and ended up hitting it wide) that was the final nail in the coffin. However we lose his willingness to get his hands dirty if we sell him. Look at him today, at least twice he won the ball back when another striker never would be even near the ball. However he has so many opportunities its such a shame he has lost his clinicalness.

X.A.U

The Special One
If I had a penny for every time he misses! :unsure: He could've scored 40 goals by now!

four players I would like them to leave at the end of this season: VV, Guddy, Hleb, Eto'o. Just my opinion, fan boys get off my back!

E

Esteve

Thought he was poor again tonight. Not to worry, knowing him he'll hit form just when we need him & we definitely do need him in the weeks to come

alexjanosik

The Game
He has not scored crucial goals like Messi.
Most of his goals have come in 5-0,6-0 romps and that too when we are 1-0,2-0 up.
And he misses lots of chances.He should have had 40 by now.
I am afraid it is time for him to go.

G.J

V.H. 4 life
I'm not the biggest Eto'o fan but this is just bullocks. I'm sure some a couple of his 26 goals were crucial :rolleyes:

Even when hes haveing a bad streak, he always give 100% effort, and is our first defender. Hes the king of pressing.

maz

I walk the line
Dont worry GJ, i like this guy but he also said iniesta hasnt been that good this season. So, draw your own conclusions!

roll

Tryin` to be hated
He scores important goals after international break.
And he is not like Messi who stays all the time in attack and doesn`t help the defense. Hei is much more involved in defensive action then Messi.

puta madrid

He has not scored crucial goals like Messi.
Most of his goals have come in 5-0,6-0 romps and that too when we are 1-0,2-0 up.
And he misses lots of chances.He should have had 40 by now.
I am afraid it is time for him to go.

Crucial goals ? Betis home and away, the clasico, bilbao away, osasuna away, and valladolid away. ALL CRUCIAL GOALES.

Quash

Ricky Martin clone
I was going to bring them up ... I know I kind of started this discussion crititcising him but to say he doesn't score crucial goals is wrong, he did it recently with that stunning lob at Valla.

Home of Barca Fans