9 - Samuel Eto'o

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Scored a goal but also missed a handful of good opportunities. Definitely lost some of his sharpness in recent weeks

S

Snyde

He lacks that brilliant cutting edge he used to have. With the chances he gets anyone can score so many goals, remember Adebarndoor from last season?

G.J

V.H. 4 life
Thats classic Eto'o tbh. He panics everytime somebody gets close in the pichichi race. Pep should ban any Villa news from him!

Gnegneri

immaculately conceived
Thats classic Eto'o tbh. He panics everytime somebody gets close in the pichichi race. Pep should ban any Villa news from him!

eto.jpg

S

Snyde

If Villa would come for 30 or less I'd jump on that offer right now. I used to love his attitude/heart (never say die spirit) for a loong time but he clearly has gone over his peak.

Gnegneri

immaculately conceived
But the chances he missed: incredible.

I still believe in samuel but he needs to prove it now. if he doesn't prove his worth in the final stretch of this season, i think it might well be over for him.

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
It doesn't bother me that much that he misses some good chances, it bothers me that he misses them because of poor ball control, aaaarrrrggghhhhh!

VivaBarca

If Carlsberg did forum members
If Villa would come for 30 or less I'd jump on that offer right now. I used to love his attitude/heart (never say die spirit) for a loong time but he clearly has gone over his peak.
He has scored 27 La Liga goals I don't thibk Eto'o has peaked but I would agree he's missing more chances than 3 years ago.

Warik

The Samu of 04/05 and even 05/06 would of been out of sight by now if he had played in this Barça team IMO.

Home of Barca Fans