9 - Samuel Eto'o

F

FCB_Titi_LB

Yes, surely zqa.

But the way he created it; ball control and he loses one defender, between Terry's legs, Alex beaten in the box like he was a six year old and then a shot in the nearest corner.

If you said that prior to the game to me, I would be very pleased bearing his last game's performances in mind.
yeah world class action :)

MJ BarcaFan

So true, I've watched the match again in the replay and during that play when he got the ball, Eto'o was fully intent on himself, knowing that there was a defender in front of him, the best thing to do is to pass to a team mate who was free who happened to be Henry. Eto'o being Eto'o, he decided to shot for glory and looked what happened. Where is his team mentality !

maz

I walk the line
Yeah i agree about that chelsea chance..you could tell he was thinking exactly what everyone else was thinking..if he scored that all his sins would be forgiven. That would silence everyone that said he had lost his touch. Because it would have been a goal exactly like the ones he scored in 2006. Such a shame..

aRegularAce

but cant say he s not a team player on the pitch.but right that he tried to be hero there.

Agree, he works a lot for the team. But he should have scored the goal... Either u score it or u square it to Henry. But on the other hand, Cech did pretty well saving the shot...

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
Great game by Samu, he accepted his role in this game, he sacrified scoring to give other players room to play...

beef-supreme

Sigh, same old. I don't think he 'let' the others score. He didn't score because he wasn't able to. But I love his spirit!

E

Esteve

An average man amongst heroes tonight. Fuck it though, can't fault his effort.

Home of Barca Fans