9 - Samuel Eto'o

IraqiCulé

And I got criticized for saying we have been "squeezing" the goals out of him this season.

We just can't rely on him for first choice next season.

shadows

Crap all night..Hightime we look for another striker to replace him and also give Bojan the opportunity that Eto'o is depriving of him every game!

G.J

V.H. 4 life
Anyone else find this picture very ironic?

86881592.jpg

Evil

Shabazz

86881592.jpg

You beat me to it mate, was just going to ask why the hell he would do something like that after just recentley saying he is against players who kiss the club logo, and that Barcelona is only work and his heart lies with Mallorca.

ZenI

Professor Balthazar

86881592.jpg

I was thinking the same when he did that. I'm not sure what his role has been the last 5-6 games. He is far out to the left doing no good at all. It's not like he can dribble or pass like Messi, Iniesta or Xavi - so what the hell is he doing on the left wing? He should be in the centre and wait for deep passes by Messi, Xavi and Iniesta, and not try to be some kind of playmaker which he obviusly isn't!

House of Flies

all your bases belong to us
his runs in the middle lead to nothing anyway... just how that awesome cross from alves where he had a lead over godin... he managed to waste that by trying to volley it whilst his head would have delivered an awesome goal...

fact of the matter is that, eto'o out.

E

Esteve

He never fails to disappoint me these days but I'll still be sad to see him go :(

maz

I walk the line
[youtube]_ocPZcC_1yQ[/youtube]

Do u remember this haircut. Thank god he never kept it till matchday..

Home of Barca Fans