9 - Samuel Eto'o

X.A.U

The Special One
I meant he scores most of the time..Anyway that was in reply to a post which said that Eto'o scores only against small teams!Hope you got what i meant !

Regarding Madrid, he didn't score since 2005, not until last December after he missed a penalty with a poor finish, now watch how he scored the goal. The ball just hit his thigh, I think even he was surprised with the goal!

[youtube]tlciAgPa1Zg[/youtube]

VivaBarca

If Carlsberg did forum members
I like watching Eto'o in get out my way or I'll kick your head in mode because he always scores.

Quash

Ricky Martin clone
So who thinks he's staying? He's said a few times he wants to, Laporta said that too but that was just at the start of the period where he started sucking. I love the guy but it could be detrimental to the team.

thierry14henry

I am very serious when I say that if he had taken all hs chances he could have easily had 100 goals this season. If Henry, or even bojan were in his place they would have scored 50-70 goals this season already

Gnegneri

immaculately conceived
His missers in recent weeks is one thing

today he costed us the victory. always wanting the ball for his pichichi but not able to score. damn, if he doesn't perform in the CL final, he is so out of barcelona

Gnegneri

immaculately conceived
sure as hell (unfortunately)

i absolutely love our samuel but this is not normal nor good for the team

DivineVisitor

The Right One ⇩
He's become a joke.

One on one with the keeper twice, and missed three other chances in which all he needed to do was direct the ball to the side of the keeper out of his reach or chip it over him.
Had the opportunity to play Bojan through on goal a couple of times but refused to release the ball.
Took a free kick Alves should have taken.
Missed a Penalty.
The entire team worked hard to give him chance after chance and he wasted almost every single one.

Couldn't care less if he's on the pitch in the Champions League Final, let Bojan loose against Man United.

Yes were Champions of La Liga anyway but Eto'o really pissed me off today. Must be the worst finishing i have EVER seen in a football match.

Yes i should be greatful for what he's done in the past but the way im feeling now (and it may just be because im still annoyed) il be happy to see him replaced with someone reliable.

Last edited:

Gnegneri

immaculately conceived
it wasn't that bad today, he had some good touches and worked really hard to be honest. so on that aspects, he did worse this season

But everyone gave him the ball for the pichichi, so your purpose on the field is to score. he quite fvcked up every chance. Even a well placed penalty didn't call for salvation.

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
For anyone leaving comments, maybe we shouldn't be TOO harsh?

OK then, he was maybe not playing too good tonight. He should have scored 4-5 more goals but it is OK. Maybe he has just been out of form the last 10 games or so, but it doesn't matter does it? And we certainly don't need his services in the CL final...

Heath Newton

Rulz

2009 Internet Champion
Hopefully in the next life he comes back as Rosie O'Donnels anal dildo. Nothing more to say really.

Home of Barca Fans