9 - Samuel Eto'o

Gnegneri

immaculately conceived
For anyone leaving comments, maybe we shouldn't be TOO harsh?
Well, you shouldn't be too harsh after one game or ather a month

but after three months and still acting like he is the man? no man, i'm really worried for the CL final

DivineVisitor

The Right One ⇩
His finishing was Hleb'esque.

If he starts in the Champions League final though let's hope he proves every one of us wrong.

kozhell

If Eto'o hadn't been so focused on the whole Pichici title and just played his normal game, he would have scored 5 goals today. He was forcing himself to score, which isn't a very smart thing to do in football, if you want to have an OK game. :D

Quash

Ricky Martin clone
This has been his "normal game" for quite a while now, man. Miss too many chances but score a consolation goal. And he's the fucking striker, he should be scoring anyway, no "forcing" required. We essentially played our B-team and still managed to provide a lot. And Rulz, that was the most brutal put-down i've heard all month :laugh:. But now that image won't leave my head. Bastard.

Last edited:

IraqiCulé

How can a striker forget how to score goals. It's unbelievable! He does NOT know how to shoot around a keeper even if his life depended on it.

I too am worried that he'll cost us dearly in the CL final. Messi (and hopefully Henry) need to put in 120% to make up for Eto'o.

kozhell

This has been his "normal game" for quite a while now, man. Miss too many chances but score a consolation goal. And he's the fucking striker, he should be scoring anyway, no "forcing" required. We essentially played our B-team and still managed to provide a lot. And Rulz, that was the most brutal put-down i've heard all month :laugh:. But now that image won't leave my head. Bastard.

I meant it like, if he had been the "old" Sammy from the begging of the season(where his sole purpose was to just score the goals (for the team!)), he would have beaten the Mallorca keeper atleast 3 times today. But unfortunately, his "new", egoistic side got the best of him(for the past 2-3 months or so) and now he can't even score a simple 1v1...That's what angers me the most. I know he wants to win the title for best striker in the La Liga, but if he would have played another 1-2 with Bojan or Pedro in some situations in todays game, he would have been in an even better position to score. Imo, he lost his passion for scoring goals for the team...Now all he does is score for himself to win that blasted Pichichi title. I would rather see Forlan take it, his goals/chances ratio is 10x times better then Eto'o's.

Last edited:

maz

I walk the line
huh, I have been saying this since I joined this forum! Glad people start to see it now!
The fact is though, given that we're in the CL final i wouldnt change a thing about this season. Everything so far has fallen into place. Of course in the summer the club need to make serious decisions.

Home of Barca Fans