9 - Samuel Eto'o

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
lol

etooo1705092.jpg

Quash

Ricky Martin clone
I want to see the post-match comments. It annoyed me a bit that he didn't seem to care, I hope he comments on his performance.

G.J

V.H. 4 life
I want to see the post-match comments. It annoyed me a bit that he didn't seem to care, I hope he comments on his performance.

I absolutely agree. Thats what I was telling Maz. Against Bilbao, league and cup, acted like he was the hero of the night, and tonight clapping his way off. Ridiculous. Should be atleast acknowledging the fact that he needs to improve his form.

maz

I walk the line
I absolutely agree. Thats what I was telling Maz. Against Bilbao, league and cup, acted like he was the hero of the night, and tonight clapping his way off. Ridiculous. Should be atleast acknowledging the fact that he needs to improve his form.
Who says he doesnt? Who says he doesnt work harder in training? Who says he isnt the first to arrive and last to leave? Clapping after the game or taking hold of the trophy, i.e. wanting acceptance even when u fail is basic human psychology..particularly of someone with as big an ego as sammy. What people say doesnt matter to me. When the club perform badly and the manager comes out and says "it was a good performance" loads of people moan about it but i dont give a crap. The main thing is what happens behind closed doors to try and rectify it. In the dressing room and on the training ground. Whether its jorquera, ronaldinho or eto'o...what they say or how they act in front of the fans means nothing to me. I would put my house on the fact that eto'o knows deep down he cant finish at all. His face after the missed penalty said it all. But i dont want him to get on his knees and beg for forgiveness, or say to the media "im playing really badly..i want the fans to please forgive me". If he says it then cool. If he doesnt..then cool. Just continue to put in the work. Thats all i ask for.

kiki#8

Who says he doesnt? Who says he doesnt work harder in training? Who says he isnt the first to arrive and last to leave? Clapping after the game or taking hold of the trophy, i.e. wanting acceptance even when u fail is basic human psychology..particularly of someone with as big an ego as sammy. What people say doesnt matter to me. When the club perform badly and the manager comes out and says "it was a good performance" loads of people moan about it but i dont give a crap. The main thing is what happens behind closed doors to try and rectify it. In the dressing room and on the training ground. Whether its jorquera, ronaldinho or eto'o...what they say or how they act in front of the fans means nothing to me. I would put my house on the fact that eto'o knows deep down he cant finish at all. His face after the missed penalty said it all. But i dont want him to get on his knees and beg for forgiveness, or say to the media "im playing really badly..i want the fans to please forgive me". If he says it then cool. If he doesnt..then cool. Just continue to put in the work. Thats all i ask for.

agreed;):beer2:

E

Esteve

I agree, his attitude is very good. Imagine he had blanked Pep after strolling off the pitch without acknowledging our supporters. That, of course, would be a lot worse.

maz

I walk the line
Its like with ronaldo and the incident when he got subbed. People made too much of a big deal out of it.

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
The fact is though, given that we're in the CL final i wouldnt change a thing about this season. Everything so far has fallen into place. Of course in the summer the club need to make serious decisions.

spot-on.

I'm sure you remember my crusades last summer, but I'm glad he stayed and proved me wrong (initially. since about march he's been proving me right constantly).

but the time has come for him to move on.

Home of Barca Fans