9 - Samuel Eto'o

E

Esteve

Allow me to translate: Eto'o, te cambió tu camiesta por una bolsa de chuches para tu hijo roughly translates as Eto'o, you greedy fucker, pass the ball son

Quash

Ricky Martin clone
It means; Eto'o, I will trade you your shirt for a bag of sweeties for your son. But I think you definitely misread it, it's usually te cambio tu camiseta por mi madre, which means I'll swap you your shirt for my mother.

G.J

V.H. 4 life
I found it quiet strange that both him and Henry talked about leaving the club in their speeches. It's just really surprised me as these things arent normally discussed infornt of 90,000 fans and in a celebration party. "Guardiola convinced me to stay", and "I was about to leave". What...

Gnegneri

immaculately conceived
24g6995.jpg

maz

I walk the line
I think its "I will trade you your shirt for a bag of sweets for your son". Perhaps eto'o had made a comment about buying sweets for his son or something.

Quash

Ricky Martin clone
So what's the right translation now? I'm hearing all sorts of versions.
The one I posted is definitely correct, I speak Spanish. And thanks Greg for the pic, sounded a bit weird to me but I guess the guy is just nuts :D

maz

I walk the line
And there's you doubting my memory quash...

madre, hijo..theyre not easily confused!

IraqiCulé

Wow, I just realized something. Eto'o has been crap ever since his relationship with Guardiola has improved LOL. When there was serious tension between them, Eto'o was scoring left and right.

I remembered this while watching this season recap. Look how Eto'o was pointing angrily at Pep after he scored the equalizer vs. Betis away. Pep was about to sub him out but the Cameroonian came out on top...

[youtube]rDXxOiVh-pY[/youtube]

Home of Barca Fans