Adama Traore

Messi983

Pretty sure Trincao is a goner either way. Barto signing, not playing that well at Wolves, expendable but also one of the few players that can generate some income this summer.

Wouldn't suprise me if this whole thing is a deal with Mendes to secure a) a winger for the rest of the season on very low cost (probably couldn't register him otherwise) and b) Wolves buying Trincao to not get him back and potentially be stuck and eventually having to loan him out again. Normally Barca should come out ahead financially there so hopefully no straight 30M for 30M swap that would be pretty terrible imo, even if Wolves did us a favor by loaning him in winter that doesn't make up for the contract running out in 2023.

Yeah, this is probably what will happen but personally if we don't count on Trincao (most likely) I'd prefer to get 20m for him and invest that money elsewhere than Adama. Whether that's towards buying Haaland, another winger or a CB doesn't really matter, all of those would be a better investment than Adama longterm imo.

MTL_Barca

Yeah, this is probably what will happen but personally if we don't count on Trincao (most likely) I'd prefer to get 20m for him and invest that money elsewhere than Adama. Whether that's towards buying Haaland, another winger or a CB doesn't really matter, all of those would be a better investment than Adama longterm imo.

Yeah that would be way better. But might also be about getting a super cheap solution now (Adama playing for very small salary apparently) and making sure to sell Trincao in the summer. And then Mendes wants something in return too i guess, so we'll have to take Adama on a permanent deal.

But maybe it's also just about Xavis la masia fetish and he really wants Adama because of it :lol:

Porque

Agreed. But for loan with no obligation I have no qualms with Adama as a winter signing.

Ofc there is a reason no big club has signed him since moving to England. And it aint because nobody but Birdy can see the light.

Also. Sport predicted lineup with Adama here.

-------Stegen--------
Alves-Pique-Araujo-Alba
---------Busi------------
----FdJ-----Pedri-------
-Adama----------Gavi-
--------Ferran----------

Last edited:

El Gato

Villarato!
flop at barca and flop at wolverhampton.

hope you're not tired of flops :lol:

Didn't flop at Wolverhampton. Literally built his current rep there to the extent one of the better league coaches wanted to make him a key RWB starter. If he can do one thing exceptionally well and it's what the manager needs him to do, good transfer.

Porque

61f3eca8cae6d.r_d.513-358-9249.png

Stunning.

malvolio

Didn't flop at Wolverhampton. Literally built his current rep there to the extent one of the better league coaches wanted to make him a key RWB starter. If he can do one thing exceptionally well and it's what the manager needs him to do, good transfer.

Sure. Top player that they wouldn't just loan to another side just like that. Oh wait.

Wolfe hyping up another shit signing for Barca. Just like with Braithwaite. So nothing new.

Yeah, he had a good period there, but nothing more. He is not indispensable for them. Not even an asset.

No club is loaning their top player, or one of the top players, in the middle of the season. Only exceptions are when payment is delayed trough a hefty mandatory buy fee at the end of the season.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans