Adama Traore

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
You're going overboard trying to project some outstanding qualities on Adama while the guy can barely get a game at Wolves. Just like with Eric Garcia I guess.

I don't mind the guy and understand we needed a quick fix. But Barca wouldn't have considered going for either him or Garcia if not for their La Masia past. And because our squad is so shit that LDJ, Braithwaite or Depay ar starters here.

The fawning over bums that look good on Instagram doesn't make them better football players.

Man, you are just clueless. I am not inventing stuff up, he is literally one of the top dribblers every season statistically. All I can say is that you have never seen him play. He is immensely frustrating, has very low football IQ, but his ability to run at people is elite. He is okay as a quick fix, I never said he would be a world beater

Also Eric has been good so far, and we all said he would be good enough as a third CB option, so do not know what you are on about

Barcilliant

mods move him to the player's thread. It's official

fkswoszxmameat-

so refreshing to see someone at this physical condition playing for barca

bbzz wet dream 😂😂!

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Adama is an elite dribbler. Mixed in with his pace and strength he's unstoppable when he's on the move. His ball control is more consistent than Dembele's.

He does however have worse end product and isn't better than Dembele creatively. Also doesn't often make the smartest decisions which is why his end product is poor. It's highly unlikely he'll be able to fix that now, but I'm looking forward to see how he does nonetheless.

If people think we could have signed a better winger on loan with minimum salary commitment and no obligatory purchase for the summer then be my guest and tell me who.

Teams cannot sit up so high vs. us when they have to respect his pace. This move is about adding two qualities we're missing which we'll need tactically/strategically.

No one are claiming he's a great player, or good even.

vegitot

Adama is faster, stronger and better dribbler but he is worse everything else. And it's not like Dembele is good at something lol.

Nazario1985

Adama is fast when running WITHOUT the ball !! which suits teams like Wolves as they are always packed in the back and running for counters.

It's a huge difference when comparing speeds with or without the ball.

He is definitely not a better dribbler than Dembouz not in a million year even with Dembouz being utter shit in that department most of the time.

He only hustle his way physically which helps him a lot.

Also in his contract they must include the following clause : You Should NEVER shout, You should never dribble a second time when the first explosive dribble is a success.

Last edited:

Fati_Future_BallonDor

Adama is fast when running WITHOUT the ball !! which suits teams like Wolves as they are always packed in the back and running for counters.

It's a huge difference when comparing speeds with or without the ball.

He is definitely not a better dribbler than Dembouz not in a million year even with Dembouz being utter shit in that department most of the time.

He only hustle his way physically which helps him a lot.

Also in his contract they must include the following clause : You Should NEVER shout, You should never dribble a second time when the first explosive dribble is a success.

he is also with ball very fast, only his end product has been crap most of the time

Nazario1985

he is also with ball very fast, only his end product has been crap most of the time

Pushing the ball and chasing it, isn't what a I call fast with the ball.

Those moments happen once in a full moon, hence why his stats are so low if he's only useful under those conditions.

Fast with the ball means the balls is in your shoes and you are running with it not pushing it 50m in front, which only happens if the opponent is so disorganized or a counter attack.

If he was half of what he is described in this Forum, garbage teams like Aston villa and Southampton wouldn't throw him away and now Wolves basically rejecting him

Home of Barca Fans