Adama Traore

JamDav1982

Even when he is playing shite it will stretch game and force teams to play deeper more often as still scared of what could do.

Zidane82

Xavi wants to sign Adama because he saw him perform some incredible actions in training in 2015. He believes that Adama has World Class potential that hasnt been tapped because of playing in fucking Englund. [El Gringo Masala Tortilla Ron Jeremy]

What does Xavi know :)

Windhook

i wonder why xavi took him off in the 60th minute though, he can't handle 90 mins anymore or what's up?

I believe after 4-1 Xavi decided to switch to a more defensive 4-4-2, Pedri and Gavi switched positions and Adama would have been left isolated on the wing. Eventually his substitution proved wrong once Dani Alves was sent off as we were left with no speed on counter attacks.

JamDav1982

I think Xavi tried to switch to keeping ball more but taking off Traore and his pace had adverse effect as just allowed Atletico to push up with little threat.

JamDav1982

Traore cant play RB.

At most when Barca chasing a result and going all out as have to risk it or if set up team to completely cover hi defensively

Wolves gave up even trying him regularly in right of a four in a 343 let along at RB.

Home of Barca Fans