Adama Traore

Zidane82

Yeah, he proved me wrong this game. Was very impressed with his decision making and on the ball ability.

I am not his greatest fan as he does have limitations but in the right system he can be unplayable.. then take him off after he has run them ragged

Porque

I'm delighted he managed to have a re-debut like that. The tactics when on the ball really complimented him. If we can keep up that kind of intensity in most games for the rest of the season, and that this wasn't a one off, then he may well stay longer than his loan spell. Because his mentality seems right to succeed, being a LaMasia boy and all, and us being in a post Messi/Suarez era.

But yeah, just 60 minutes, and Abde was good in his initial minutes too, albeit lesser opposition.

BerkeleyBernie

I'm delighted he managed to have a re-debut like that. The tactics when on the ball really complimented him. If we can keep up that kind of intensity in most games for the rest of the season, and that this wasn't a one off, then he may well stay longer than his loan spell. Because his mentality seems right to succeed, being a LaMasia boy and all, and us being in a post Messi/Suarez era.

But yeah, just 60 minutes, and Abde was good in his initial minutes too, albeit lesser opposition.

Same here. Anytime you have a pacy player who is a threat to blaze past their marker, it's disruptive and helps the team both on offense and defense. Keeps their fullback from being too adventurous and frees up space in the middle for the rest of the team. Dembele does the same. Tradeoffs (we'll see): Dembele has more failed dribbles but more likely to shoot and score. Traore the opposite- more successful dribbles, less likely to score.

And yes, the intensity! Not just possession, but the speed of moving the ball. Enough of the slow rollers! One thing I like about Puig is his speed of passing, almost entirely missing from the rest of the squad in the past few years. Looks like Xavi is getting the rest of the team on board with a faster tempo. Not only more enjoyable to watch, but more effective.

xXKonan

His mere existence is going to force teams to rethink how they play us.

Even if his end product is dodgy, he's going to constantly make mincemeat of the average LB/LCB in this league with his speed, Dribbling abilities, and physicality like he did today. Which will help us a lot if they have to adjust.

Richard.H

Please don't slim down and please practice on your own time. Everyone knows that Barca does not prioritize weightlifting.

soul24rage

From Traore's own words "It’s hard to believe, but I don’t do weights. It’s genetic. I exercise, but I gain mass very quickly.”

We're safe in this regards :lucho:

vuji_31

My boy.

Wanted him to stay in 2015.
Pure strenght, speed.

Adter playing Demir,Teincao and that shitty wingers he is pure gold.

Home of Barca Fans