Adama Traore

Jaguar

Flair Trait
He was supposedly unbelievable in training apparently

I don't know if that's a great thing or proof our team wasn't giving maximum effort in training before he came and have raised it after him making them look average. Hence the sudden great game vs Atletico was them upping to a level they should have been at in the first place.

Orrrr maybe I'm thinking deeply about that statement :lol:

Respekt_III

Anti-everything
I don't know if that's a great thing or proof our team wasn't giving maximum effort in training before he came and have raised it after him making them look average. Hence the sudden great game vs Atletico was them upping to a level they should have been at in the first place.

Orrrr maybe I'm thinking deeply about that statement :lol:

lay off the caffeine :lol:

Just noticed your avatar, seems to make me eerily uncomfortable for some reason :lol: :neutral:

Jaguar

Flair Trait
lay off the caffeine :lol:

Just noticed your avatar, seems to make me eerily uncomfortable for some reason :lol: :neutral:

Caffeine is great for the mind ;)

I'm proud of my creation, Xavi will use his dark magical mind to get the club on the correct path to glory once again :xavi:

Mrgandalf

Curious member
He starts chaos and that's all we want...both in short term and long term. Not everyone is supposed to be a superstar. It is enough to be just a part of a frame.

BusiTheKing

It'll be nice having someone in training sessions who give our defenders a bit of practice in dealing with speed and power.

They sometimes look like they've never seen an attacker sprint before. Good to have a reference point like that.

Birdy

He starts chaos and that's all we want...both in short term and long term. Not everyone is supposed to be a superstar. It is enough to be just a part of a frame.

I think he is super good and useful when he stays out wide AS WIDE AS POSSIBLE, and that's how he played against Atleti.
From there, he beats his man and things can happen

On the contrary, whenever Wolves had him up top as striker or SS, he was terrible.
In short, he needs to be far away from decision-making positions, and do his thing (in which he is good at) out wide

topt

Didnt you guys have a player like that already, i think his name was Tello or something like that, one of the many "Barcas next great thing"

Windhook

Didnt you guys have a player like that already, i think his name was Tello or something like that, one of the many "Barcas next great thing"

Tello was a speed merchant with no technique on the ball. And this was greatly exposed in an El Clasico 10 years ago - playing against Arbeloa, who covered the youngster really well.

KingLeo10

Unfortunately, we can only have so many players in La Masia.

Bayern's youth system over at Dortmund, Schalke and Wolfburg (to name a few) is much more expansive.

topt

Unfortunately, we can only have so many players in La Masia.

Bayern's youth system over at Dortmund, Schalke and Wolfburg (to name a few) is much more expansive.

Oh yes, I forgot Barca doesnt buy players form other spanish clubs, sorry for that

topt

Seems like all you do is post negativity and digs about Barca here.

Don't be so offended when you get a little of your own medicine back :lol:

thats just not true, I try to be as constructive as I can + couple of not bad intended jokes. I do the same at bayern forum, no difference. A lot of Barca fans feel the same about Adama as I do.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Oh yes, I forgot Barca doesnt buy players form other spanish clubs, sorry for that

The key differences are that we don't have the monopoly in Spain that Bayern has in all of Germany and we compete and often reimburse the clubs with good money and secondly, we didn't try to purposely weaken our domestic competitors by plucking some of their best players whenever we felt challenged in Spain, my friend.

topt

The key differences are that we don't have the monopoly in Spain that Bayern has in all of Germany and we compete and often reimburse the clubs with good money and secondly, we didn't try to purposely weaken our domestic competitors by plucking some of their best players whenever we felt challenged in Spain, my friend.

No, you have a duopoly in Spain and most of the South america, where Bayern has almost no ground. Bayern has a much smaller base of countries than Barca for attracting young talent based on the fact that Germans werent really good imperialist through the history.
Bayern doesnt buy players cause they feel challenged, they buy the best players possible to have a chance to win the CL. I mean I keep hearing this but the truth is Dortmund is buying a hell of a lot more players from their rivals than Bayern and nobody talks about it.

Home of Barca Fans