Adama Traore

Kuchi

I welcome what he brings to the team, pure winger, speed, taking on defenders, passing them...but i dont understand why he has to slow down first, before sprinting...basically works against himself sometimes. Explode sooner without forplay ffs:))

Tackle

Beating players for fun, but lad needs to pick his head up every once in a while. After losing his man there are better passing options than always crossing.

malvolio

Beating players for fun, but lad needs to pick his head up every once in a while. After losing his man there are better passing options than always crossing.

Adama won't learn new tricks at this age. Better we not pay for him as he ain't worth it.

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!

Exactly! Had one great move where he dusted the defenders and intead of the easy pass to Frenkie he crossed to the second post for no reason...

Catta

Neither him, nor Dembele are good enough for Barcas ambitions. Can do a job in this transition season, but we need a much better RW for next season.

JohnN

People expect too much if they aren't satisfied with Adama. He needs to improve on his decisions after beating his marker. But he does put everyone on the ground with his dribbling and pace, which isn't the case for anyone else in the team. We need a dribbler to open up defenses.
I am confident Xavi can improve this lad and make him combine with others better as he currently boll hogs too much.

Andresito

Staff member
People been talking about him improving his decisions for the past 10 years. It's not happening. He lacks brains for that.

Can even see when he receives the ball how it takes 4-5 seconds before he acts. That's his brain processing what to do, and the result is somehow always the same.

He both thinks slow and makes the wrong decision, a combination that's very rare in a professional footballer. Usually it's one or the other for the average players.

feggydinho

People been talking about him improving his decisions for the past 10 years. It's not happening. He lacks brains for that.

Can even see when he receives the ball how it takes 4-5 seconds before he acts. That's his brain processing what to do, and the result is somehow always the same.

He both thinks slow and makes the wrong decision, a combination that's very rare in a professional footballer. Usually it's one or the other for the average players.

Spot on, people have been waiting for him to improve his decision-making for over 6 years now and I was one of them but later got frustrated watching him and had to accept reality. He was really good for Middlesbrough when they were in the championship as he was their main man and the team was made to fit him, his dribbling has also always been top-notch as he has a combo of feint, pace, and strength to also help him get past defenders (already equalled the most dribbles in a game in EPL) so there's that. I still think he can be a really useful sub when we need speed and crosses into the box.

Porque

Spot on, people have been waiting for him to improve his decision-making for over 6 years now and I was one of them but later got frustrated watching him and had to accept reality. He was really good for Middlesbrough when they were in the championship as he was their main man and the team was made to fit him, his dribbling has also always been top-notch as he has a combo of feint, pace, and strength to also help him get past defenders (already equalled the most dribbles in a game in EPL) so there's that. I still think he can be a really useful sub when we need speed and crosses into the box.

Good post.

I'd say that while his decision needs alot of work that might never come, that he hasn't really had the opportunity to be paired with players like he has at Barcelona right now (with respect to his previous teammates).

So there is a small window for him to fulfill somewhat some of those problems.

Home of Barca Fans