Adama Traore

JamDav1982

The worst parts of his game recently have been when he is blind to a simple pass back inside to open up game and still tries to dribble.

Know he has to keep the defenders honest and have them believe the threat of taking them on is there but sometime has too much tunnel vision.

Androutsos

Honestly, I don't think that today was because of his deficiencies as a player. He just looked way out of it, a dead man walking really.

Andresito

Staff member
Good news.

Adama will only continue at Barcelona if they can pull off a straight swap with Trinc?o, something that doesn't seem very likely as of today. There's also the possibility of Puig entering the deal, but that option is still far from concrete. Bar?a won't pay €30m for him. [sport]

malvolio

Good news.

Adama will only continue at Barcelona if they can pull off a straight swap with Trinc?o, something that doesn't seem very likely as of today. There's also the possibility of Puig entering the deal, but that option is still far from concrete. Bar?a won't pay ?30m for him. [sport]

I wouldn't even do the Trincao swap. Better take Trincao back and sell/swap to Benfica for a discount on Darwin Nunez, or something similar involving likes of Porto/Sporting.

Burying 30M into a winger to ride the bench is not smart. If you gonna go that route at least buy another promising guy, like Pino.

Last edited:

malvolio

It's not 30 mil, maybe only on paper. Trinicao and Adama are worth around 15 mil, a straight swap would be ok.

That's the agreed transfer fee, if we want to make the move permanent. Sure, they can swap Trincao for Adama, but in my opinion I don't think there is much to gain from a sporting perspective and Trincao could be sold for money or included in another deal, this summer.

From what Laporta said in that interview it could be that we want to go the swap with Trincao route as it would mean less of a headache. Keep Adama as bench material and bring in Rapinha as starter. We'll probably sell Adama in summer 2023.

Home of Barca Fans