Adama Traore

TheStig

I don't think Trinicao has much value now, we won't be able so sell him for 30 mil or something like that. He probably has a big salary since he came under Barto so that would also be a big problem. We will probably loan him somewhere again, maybe even pay his salary if we don't swap him with Adama. He's not a hot prospect from Braga anymore, he's a guy who floped at Barca and even at fucking Wolves and has a big salary. The buyers are not really stacking up...

In reality everything is in the hands of Mendes. He's the agent of both players and he runs Wolves so it will be whatever he decides to.

Trincao isn't worth 15 million. Just because 30 million for him doesn't mean he's worth it at all.
Wolves paid 18 million for Adama when we signed him. I know he's got 1 year left on his contract but still, barca aren't going to be the only club interested in signing him in the summer. If anything he's worth more as he's shown what he can do at the highest level.

JamDav1982

Barca wont pay 30m for Traore.

Club will take the 6m from Wolves for Trincao and send him off on loan or permanent deal to Portugal.

Traore move has worked well for Barca but when money so tight and can maybe get likes of Raphinha for 20m more its never going to happen.

Laplacian

I wouldn't even do the Trincao swap. Better take Trincao back and sell/swap to Benfica for a discount on Darwin Nunez, or something similar involving likes of Porto/Sporting.

Burying 30M into a winger to ride the bench is not smart. If you gonna go that route at least buy another promising guy, like Pino.

Darwin Nunez is a South American Lukaku why do guys rate him LMAO

Porque

Adama will be good to retain for depth. Dembele has been good his last 2(!) games, but when he hasn't Adama has been there. I like having that insurance and who is to say that Dembele won't dip again and Adama will have some good upcoming showings.

So even if Raphinha comes, be good to keep Adama for the squad.

Now Trincao, I guess we are looking at the Lisbon or Benfica option to both build his level up again and also to potentially get some leverage on one of their players in 2023.

Benfica with Darwin Nunez, Grimaldo is a better option. Sporting have some interesting potential players but nothing that would step into the first 11.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Don't know what happened for people to forget how effective Adama is. Guy is a menace every time he has the ball, works hard and doesn't waste balls like Dembele.

30 mil. is not that much for a player in his prime playing like he does.

Laplacian

Don't know what happened for people to forget how effective Adama is. Guy is a menace every time he has the ball, works hard and doesn't waste balls like Dembele.

30 mil. is not that much for a player in his prime playing like he does.

30mil is the type of money you spend for Raphinha, not a football IQ challenged player like Adama.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Wolves don't have much leverage here if he only want to sign for us given he has one year left on his contract.

Doubt we'll be willing to pay more than like 10m either. I bet Mendes works something out if we want to keep him for depth.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
30mil is the type of money you spend for Raphinha, not a football IQ challenged player like Adama.

I don't care about the description, it's the utility and end product. Players like him wear down opponents, forces them to double him and thus create space for others. Plus his pace alone does that.
I really think Xavi should keep him despite his philosophy. That goes for Luuk too, who also proved to be effective.

Home of Barca Fans