Adama Traore

Ghostmaster

Danger Ahead
There's no logical reason for Lucho to prefer Munir above Adama. There's absolutely no excuse. You could make an argument that Lucho want wingers who cut inside, but does Munir do that? No! This guy doesn't have the ability to create something on his own. Plus he's a master of losing the ball and not least duels. There is no other reason than that Lucho's favouring players! I think Lucho'S just too proud to admit that he chooed the wrong player, and now he continues to stick with it.

Wouldn't surprise me at all if the club get rid of Lee too...

Edit: Sorry for some errors I made in my text...

That is my suspicion as well, Munir and Sandro are pure CFs and now as Lucho needs wingers he just calls to Barto and says "hei I need one last favour, I need Nolito, ok?"

God Serena

Very sad to see the absolute best player in Barca B leave.... :(

Suarez, Samper, Halilovic, Sandro, Munir, Grimaldo. All better players than Adama.

There's a reason Adama is being sold and the likes of Munir are with the first team. Your opinion on who is better doesn't matter, because Lucho actually won the treble and gets to see them practice every day.

Munir has everything we could want in a Barca forward, he just has to build on it and improve his quality. Adama may be more exciting because he dribbles a lot but Lucho is in the business of winning trophies.

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
Adama is fast and can dribble (sometimes), but that's all he can do... In a way, he reminds me of Deulofeu, a lot of raw talent but no brain or intelligence...

Let's not forget that he was a non-factor in Barca B last season, and despite the mess that Eusebio left, the players were all underwhelming and have to share the responsibility of the relegation...

El Flaco

Suarez, Samper, Halilovic, Sandro, Munir, Grimaldo. All better players than Adama.

There's a reason Adama is being sold and the likes of Munir are with the first team.

Munir has everything we could want in a Barca forward, he just has to build on it and improve his quality. Adama may be more exciting because he dribbles a lot but Lucho is in the business of winning trophies.

As [MENTION=16674]Ghostmaster[/MENTION] already mentioned, Munir's a CF and not a winger. For us who've watched his games, it's painfully obvious he can't play in that role (unlike Adama who is a brilliant winger). And given to Munir's poor performances, it doesn't make me stop questioning why he's at the first team but not Adama.

Your opinion on who is better doesn't matter, because Lucho actually won the treble and gets to see them practice every day.

Let's extend this to everything. You can't criticise a film unless you can write and direct a better film yourself. You can't criticise a book unless you can write a better one yourself. Don't tell the waiter than your steak is a little undercooked in a restaurant unless you can walk into the kitchen and cook it better yourself.

I don't wanna sound rude to you but it's a retarded argument...

Bran the Greenseer

Adama may be a winger but he doesn't play like Messi which is kind of a big problem. I think thats why Halilovic would get the nod over him no matter what because he can play that creative RW role. And even Halilovic will likely be loaned cause Rafinha is better than all of them.

God Serena

As [MENTION=16674]Ghostmaster[/MENTION] already mentioned, Munir's a CF and not a winger. For us who've watched his games, it's painfully obvious he can't play in that role (unlike Adama who is a brilliant winger). And given to Munir's poor performances, it doesn't make me stop questioning why he's at the first team but not Adama.

What about Adama's play is brilliant? I watched every Barca b game last season, just about. His dribbling is all he contributes offensively. That isn't something that translates to top flight football.

Let's extend this to everything. You can't criticise a film unless you can write and direct a better film yourself. You can't criticise a book unless you can write a better one yourself. Don't tell the waiter than your steak is a little undercooked in a restaurant unless you can walk into the kitchen and cook it better yourself.

I don't wanna sound rude to you but it's a retarded argument...

If a film is one of the best of all time and has won multiple awards, you have no room to criticize unless you can make a better film. If a book is a worldwide best seller and has spawned a multi-billion dollar merchandise chain based on it, you can't criticize unless you, too, can write a book with such a huge influence. If the cook (Not the waiter) is a world renowned chef who has a massive chain of restaurants around the state or even the country then you have no room to tell him how much salt to use. If a coach wins every trophy he can possibly win in his first season you have no room to tell him who he should or should not use as part of his team.

I don't wanna sound rude but even a retard can understand this concept.

raki

Adama is fast and can dribble (sometimes), but that's all he can do... In a way, he reminds me of Deulofeu, a lot of raw talent but no brain or intelligence...

Let's not forget that he was a non-factor in Barca B last season, and despite the mess that Eusebio left, the players were all underwhelming and have to share the responsibility of the relegation...

To dribble like that is no easy task.

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
To dribble like that is no easy task.

As I said, he does have raw talent, but he lacks football intelligence which is a primordial requisite to be a relevant player for our first team... At Aston Villa he can become an improved version of Agbonlahor...

anguy

Suarez is no Barca B playaer anymore, no one of the others was better than Adama WHILE PLAYING FOR B TEAM last season. Halilovic improved at the end, but had many of Adama's weaknesses anyway, Grimaldo was really poor at his natural position (LB), Sandro was just average, Samper wasn't even in starting 11 at the end of season and Munir was the worst of them.

God Serena

Suarez is no Barca B playaer anymore, no one of the others was better than Adama WHILE PLAYING FOR B TEAM last season. Halilovic improved at the end, but had many of Adama's weaknesses anyway, Grimaldo was really poor at his natural position (LB), Sandro was just average, Samper wasn't even in starting 11 at the end of season and Munir was the worst of them.

Suarez is the starting goalkeeper for Barca B. I don't know what you're talking about. Halilovic, Sandro, and Munir were the only ones able to do anything for the team during the massive losing streak we had that saw us get relegated, and Samper, while being benched, was still able to understand the flow of the game in ways Adama didn't.

El Flaco

What about Adama's play is brilliant? I watched every Barca b game last season, just about. His dribbling is all he contributes offensively. That isn't something that translates to top flight football.

And what has Munir showed to even be included in the A team?

And beside, wouldn't really say that Adama only dribbles as he can provide pretty much in the offensive other than that.

If a film is one of the best of all time and has won multiple awards, you have no room to criticize unless you can make a better film. If a book is a worldwide best seller and has spawned a multi-billion dollar merchandise chain based on it, you can't criticize unless you, too, can write a book with such a huge influence. If the cook (Not the waiter) is a world renowned chef who has a massive chain of restaurants around the state or even the country then you have no room to tell him how much salt to use. If a coach wins every trophy he can possibly win in his first season you have no room to tell him who he should or should not use as part of his team.

I don't wanna sound rude but even a retard can understand this concept.

Art is subjective, you do not need to be able to create art to have an opinion on art.

If you're in a restaurant and your food isn't cooked properly, you're not allowed to complain? Idiocy.

God Serena

And what has Munir showed to even be included in the A team?

And beside, wouldn't really say that Adama only dribbles as he can provide pretty much in the offensive other than that.

Munir had a great preseason with the first team last year and was a capable stand in during the early part of the season. During that time he was by far the hottest property in La Masia and was hyped as one of the top prospects in Europe, even. Put that on top of an utterly dominate UYL campaign and it's little wonder Lucho had to exercise self control to stop himself from promoting him to the first team directly from Juvenil A.

Art is subjective, you do not need to be able to create art to have an opinion on art.

There's a different between having an opinion on art, and telling the artist how to make their art.

If you're in a restaurant and your food isn't cooked properly, you're not allowed to complain? Idiocy.

How does this analogy work? Lucho won the TREBLE. The ultimate reward of club football! That's like seeing a track star break the world record on the 100m sprint and then complaining that he didn't do it three seconds faster to round out the time. Idiocy.

khaled_a_d

The stats below should say something else about Adama's greatness.

[tw]616949433775824896[/tw]

And let's not forget that Adama was named in the Liga Adelantes dream XI and made 14 assists (something you've already mentioned).

Watch the games ,not the stats man
Stat can be decisive in a non-static game like football .hell even in a more numerical sports like Basketball it can be decisive
Adama can dribble? no one argued against it .he is gr8 dribbler but he is more of Denilson than Ronaldo in making a use of it If you know what I mean .he plays with his head down and doesn't make a good use of his abilities

Deulofeu was named Liga Adelante player of the year and it didn't help him in Liga
Adama flaws are very hard to fix ,he failed to improve it under 2 coaches and he already rejected to return to Barca B .In a team like Barca a coach would promote a youth player who is more fixable than that .
I was big fan of Adama and again If you have the time ,read this thread and Barca B thread quickly between October and April and you would see the huge difference in opinion and how he lost most of his fans .

There's no logical reason for Lucho to prefer Munir above Adama. There's absolutely no excuse. You could make an argument that Lucho want wingers who cut inside, but does Munir do that? No! This guy doesn't have the ability to create something on his own. Plus he's a master of losing the ball and not least duels. There is no other reason than that Lucho's favouring players! I think Lucho's just too proud to admit that he choosed the wrong player, and now he continue to stick with it.

Wouldn't surprise me at all if the club get rid of Lee too...

Edit: Sorry for some errors I made in my text...

I am not sure why Munir is brought to the argument ,him being overrated doesn't make Adama a better player
And just for the record ,Munir for me was an overachiever who done brilliant things in 2014 but his abilities are now exposed .I think he is a hard worker and that is why Lucho willing to take prolonged time with him than with Adama

Messi10

Aston villa are a great club for Adama, massive massive club, European champions in 1986, not even Arsenal have won One of those. Tim sherwood really building an exciting squad, full of young talent. it's the perfect club for Adama, he get playing time if he works hard enough.

Home of Barca Fans