Adriano Correia Claro

Plip

Cardenal de Catalunya
Who the fuck cares if he's Hamzah or not?

You people are going around in circles, seriously.

How is that even relevant to this thread whether he is Hamzah or not?

Ps. SICK display by Adriano. Really enjoyed his movement on and off the ball and he seemed to link-up quite well with Iniesta.

silky_soccer

Fireman Sam
Omg :offtopic:

Go to the Barcaforum detective thread, its been proved I'm NOT Hammy

No it Hasnt, you just have a different IP...

Anyway, Up until last night i was under the impression Adriano was Left footed, very impressed with him last night. Excellent movement for Messi's goal

Who the fuck cares if he's Hamzah or not?

You people are going around in circles, seriously.

How is that even relevant to this thread whether he is Hamzah or not?

Ps. SICK display by Adriano. Really enjoyed his movement on and off the ball and he seemed to link-up quite well with Iniesta.

Calm it, 1st time ive said it?!

Noex

The Swedish Wizard
first i must say im sorry to adriano i never thought this guy was any good but i was wrong!! good game and keep it up man!! :D

N

nejcf15

adriano impressed me yesterday.
maxwell/abidal/adriano on el clasico (first 11) ? I vote for adriano :)

Plip

Cardenal de Catalunya
No it Hasnt, you just have a different IP...

Anyway, Up until last night i was under the impression Adriano was Left footed, very impressed with him last night. Excellent movement for Messi's goal

Calm it, 1st time ive said it?!

Wasn't directed at you, mate.

Just stating that in general.

Cal-FCB

Wurzeltron
Thought he had a very mixed bag tbh. Plenty of his crosses were awful, fired over without looking. His two shots were awesome and he certainly gained confidence after them. Kept getting forward to be fair to him, picked out Messi for his goal. We all know he's a good player from his time at Sevilla, he just lacks confidence currently. Still behind Maxwell and Abidal for me.

P

PhilS

Now I see why Adriano was signed

It's taken a while, but now I see why the team spent all that money on Adriano. FCB is definitely better with him on the field, even though he is rusty and not too used to the Barca style yet. What an offensive fullback! The guy is truly dangerous. Can't tell much from this game about his defense, Abidal's strong suit.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Awesome performance today... Was available all down his line, also his crosses are not only pin-point they are also so fucking low...just to suit our midgets!! Also I fucking loved how he could so easily shift the possession to the other side of the pitch. Having a false winger is an old weapon, having a false full back could also be fucking destructive!!

gingerless

he did very well to replace alves today, as good as alves in defense and as good if not better in crossing the ball... he really worked hard this game

xsever

Adriano seemed very consistent performance-wise while Alves peaks sometimes and then plays shitty in some occasions. Adriano seemed consistent yet not as dangerous as Alves can be. I guess he needs more pitch time in that position to get used to it.

Home of Barca Fans