Adriano Correia Claro

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Shut up you guys... He dint play that much with the main team, moreover it's not that RB is his natural position either. Give him some more time to settle in. Remember Maxwell had such nervy starts too, but after some regular starts(when Abi was out injured) he put some classy performances. And people went on to call the transfer a true bargain! Have some patience with Adriano too. I'll bet my life, he would win over all of you next season, when he got settled down with the team and gained some much-needed experience from the NT during copa america.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
^yeah, he have had some good performances, panathinaikos away for example

Yeah he gave a glorious assist to Messi that day! See it was his natural position and he did really well!!
With time he will gain the confidence to play with such composure even on the right side!! We were not at all robbed guys, it was some shrewd business on Rosell's part to buy a proven player in the league for such bargain price. Also it was 9m plus 4m in variables if I remember right, so we are going to pay the rest of the amount IF only he shines with us... So no worries guys :)

Galning

I agree with Estel.
Not only is it too early to judge Adriano, but he also didn't play on his natural position. Plus, we've seen more than decent performances by him before so he just needs some more time to settle.

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
he did alright.

but really there's no point analysing anyone last night (except Ibi who actually played well!) because we always suck against Betis, especially once we've built up a comfortable lead. we blew the lead in 06/07, and that cost us the Title. and hell in 08/09 we were up by two goals in both matches and they pegged us back BOTH TIMES.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
I thought he was largely terrible...In fact, truth is he was lucky to still be on the pitch in the end - narrowly escaped a 2nd booking on several occasions in the 2nd half

I would've preferred Pep leaving him in Sevilla and letting him walk back home to Barcelona, tbh...Useless for the most part and a reminder of how vital Alves is to what Barca needs to do out there

alex 10

I thought he was largely terrible...In fact, truth is he was lucky to still be on the pitch in the end - narrowly escaped a 2nd booking on several occasions in the 2nd half

I would've preferred Pep leaving him in Sevilla and letting him walk back home to Barcelona, tbh...Useless for the most part and a reminder of how vital Alves is to what Barca needs to do out there

shut up mate he wasnt that bad
how can u talk about you own teams players like that:thumbdown:

SeloBarca

He was really bad last game, but so was most of the defence. Milito was really bad and messed up on second goal, Pique had to save us alot of times even though he wasent that good either.

He will never be able to replace Alves as a RB, and Abidal is better on LB aswell. Its something about him and his playstyle that i dont like.

nickd

his crossing is poor and who the fu*k gives him the right to take shots from the distance.i hope dani is back for hercules.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
We can't really write Adriano off based on few matches. A poor game for him but there's still a long way to go before we assess his worth.

UEFA_Barça_Chris

o Fenômeno
This guy is a bum. Rosell, give me back Chiggy, you insufferable twat.

you're crazy if you're ever thinking of getting the Ukrainian player back. That man is like Adriano if he was blind and on crutches. :lol: :blind: :spank:

Shut up you guys... He dint play that much with the main team, moreover it's not that RB is his natural position either. Give him some more time to settle in. Remember Maxwell had such nervy starts too, but after some regular starts(when Abi was out injured) he put some classy performances. And people went on to call the transfer a true bargain! Have some patience with Adriano too. I'll bet my life, he would win over all of you next season, when he got settled down with the team and gained some much-needed experience from the NT during copa america.
Oh yes I remember him vs Madrid in april. He was obviously great, and vs inter giving pedro the assist ;)

gingerless

We can't really write Adriano off based on few matches. A poor game for him but there's still a long way to go before we assess his worth.

this.

very very bad shots and that time when villa was on the other side of the box and he just had the keeper... he decides to go for goal himself. perhaps he's forgetting his role here, a bit of pep spanking should do the trick although i wouldn't want to piss adriano off. he looks quite strong

Home of Barca Fans