Adriano Correia Claro

Co0ter

He played pretty well and got himself involved. It was his first good performance in 2-3 matches. Glad to see him doing better. I hope he keeps it up.

P

PhilS

Yet another player off the bench looking more comfortable and productive on the pitch. I'm sure the depth will be important the rest of the year, as all the games add up for the first 11. Of all of Barca's back line players, Adriano is the most likely to score.

X

xaviniesta

he has made all his good performanced as a LB. assisted villa agains ac milan, assisted, messi agains pana, assisted vasquez agains rubin, and now scored a goal. he has said himself too that he feels more comfortable at the left flank. but we have maxwell and abidal there who are great players.

F

Flavia

Yep, he plays really better at LB. Maxwell played once as a rb, and he was good, if I'm not mistaken. Pep should switch them :p

Ocurrente

he has made all his good performanced as a LB. assisted villa agains ac milan, assisted, messi agains pana, assisted vasquez agains rubin, and now scored a goal. he has said himself too that he feels more comfortable at the left flank. but we have maxwell and abidal there who are great players.

yep

Cal-FCB

Wurzeltron
Brilliant goal from him last night. Adriano's performances are certainly improving every match, you can see he's getting that confidence back that he had at Sevilla. Coming to a club like Barca it can take time for players to settle.

alex 10

now when we have seen how bad milito is abidal is going to play at CB 100%
i would consider playing adriano at LB because off theo walcots pace

Cal-FCB

Wurzeltron
Not a great performance by him. He still seems to lack self belief, the one time he really attacked the full back in the first half he skinned him. So many times he laid the ball off first time, like he didn't want it in case he lost the ball. He also didn't push up enough of the time, so we lacked width down the right on occasions. Again this may be down to confidence.

X

xaviniesta

yet another great game by adriano! i have always belived in him.

Home of Barca Fans