Adriano Correia Claro

barcetia

Mikrofonkåt
Those shots he attempted are the complete antithesis of what Barca tries to accomplish on the pitch. Such stupidity can never go unnoticed.
`
?
if messi took those shots or alves i bet you'd sit here all quiet and calm.
give the poor guy some air

Galning

Messi would atleast hit the target though :p We won't complain if he scored, but it looks like he's trying to score field goals.

killerswitch

WTF are people talking about? By my count, Adriano took three shots yesterday, one was really bad, the other one was deflected for a corner, and the last one took a great save from the goalie to stop it from being a great goal. Furthermore, all three shots came when Barca was already at least 3-0 or 4-0 up on the game. The hyperbole in some of this threads is crazy.

gingerless

WTF are people talking about? By my count, Adriano took three shots yesterday, one was really bad, the other one was deflected for a corner, and the last one took a great save from the goalie to stop it from being a great goal. Furthermore, all three shots came when Barca was already at least 3-0 or 4-0 up on the game. The hyperbole in some of this threads is crazy.

this.

some of his shots were annoying but it's not like we were down and needed goals bad, he's adventurous but he'll improve... we know he can hit some decent shots

Gnegneri

immaculately conceived
1245782fmb7.gif

elizel

Yeah some people seem to really want to write him off already. :D I think he deserves a chance, he's had a few impressive performances at least.

SeloBarca

heh that gif is very nicely done, wth was adriano doing there? was that in the cupgame?

i WOULD like to see Barca taking more distance shots then we do, its like we always have triangle our way through every attack. Its good against bus teams for example.

X

xaviniesta

he didn't score quite before alves came back, but still XD, i belived in him...

F

Flavia

Great goal. I didn't see the game, so I don't know if he was good apart from scoring.

Home of Barca Fans