Adriano Correia Claro

Catalonian Devil

Shukran Pep
Other than a few bad final touches in the first half what a game from Adriano !

I'm not too sure about those saying Maxwell should go though...

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
as gingerless mentioned, hope this is indeed a break-through game for him. Really hope Pep does as most people opine here, play him more in his natural position!!

alex 10

he was very good today him and alves at full backs is briliant
i would start playing him at LB and promote montoya for cover for alves

iookram

I must admit that I wanted him off in the 1st half. But in the 2nd half he was awesome. All over the place(in a good way).

La Pulga

In the first half he made a couple mistakes and I wanted him off. Not because he was that bad but because i wanted Pedro to play and Iniesta back to the midfield. Second half was very good and his incredibly important assist made up for the mistakes he made in the first half.

However, I do not know wether he should play against arsenal at the LB position because we also need enough men to defend against Arsenals sharp counters.Ii just do not know if defensively he's better then Maxwell.

And another thing is Puyol back from his injury for Arsenal. if so i would like Abidal to play at LB

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
I was hard on him too but I suppose I had to take into account that he had been both seldom used and playing in a midfield role which isn't going to be perfec the first time out...My issues with him remain though in that his shooting boots seem to be a bit erratic and his decision making is not Barca quality...But he has bags of pace and on that left side, it can be a great weapon I suppose

Cal-FCB

Wurzeltron
Can't see what was good other than the assist? He's not confident on the ball and he really lacks composure at times. Still not pushing for a first team place IMO, only advantage over Maxwell House is his pace.

xsever

After Puyol being ruled out of Arsenal's game, I say Pep plays Alves -- Busquets -- Abidal -- Adriano.

Home of Barca Fans