Adrien Rabiot

Joan

Huge salary might prevent us from selling him. While true, think he'll try to leave if can't make it here. That's a plain guess and the board shouldn't bet on that one. Seemd too ambitous to ruin his career for a few dollars more.

KingLeo10

I like this newcomer chap. Will use PSG in reference to his/her posts and reserve QSG for the clown duo of Jair Ventura and Lutece :pique:

Joan

[tw]1082999984344186881[/tw]

Deep Progressions – Passes, dribbles and carries into the opposition final third per 90 minutes.

I already posted this in Rakitić's thread. But he's also on the list. 9th.

Newcomer

[MENTION=15570]Newcomer[/MENTION]

It seems you follow Ligue 1 a lot. What can you say about Youcef Atal?

Sorry. I follow PSG mostly in Ligue 1 since it is my club.

I can get interested in some players if they shine against us or in some other games i catch but i really don't know that player. Watched Nice that year where they were fighting with us for Champions League seats but since then they have lost in quality players and coach.

For PSG quality, i would only buy Ndombélé and Aouar in L1. Kevin Lala is a bit too old (27 y.o.) but would be better than our shit full backs. Fekir and Memphis are good but wouldnt improve us.

I would expect Barça to go only for PSG quality so those should be what Barça should looking for. Ndombélé has always destroyed us whenver we have played Lyon. Would be my first choice in midfield but he doesnt want us apparently. His only problem is he tends to lose stamina at the 60/70 minute mark and it shows.

Just when I was starting to like him...

You'll come to love PSG too. ^^

Funny things is nowadays our boards hate each others, but we sold you Ronaldinho because we were friendly at the time and we were pissed off by MU that changed the agreed sum of the transfer. The rest is history : Ronaldinho started the new golden era of Barcelona.

To be fair, i dislike very much the way Barcelona board deals in the market (unsettling players and lowballing clubs) but it bears fruit. So, well played.
For example, it is absurd how much drama and press the Rabiot deal has got. I mean he is no Neymar but you could think otherwise with everything that went on.
I'm pissed he left for free, i wanted us to renew him and sell him for 40-50M cuz he was getting on our nerves. However i won't forget that when he really wanted, he could be a decent enough player to be squad player to Barcelona.

Last edited:

Newcomer

[tw]1082999984344186881[/tw]

Deep Progressions – Passes, dribbles and carries into the opposition final third per 90 minutes.

I already posted this in Rakitić's thread. But he's also on the list. 9th.

Btw, you'll discover it soon but Rabiot is a bit weird.

You'll often find him frustrating but he has good stats.

I remember seeing a post here with team of the first half in Ligue 1. You could see Rabiot and no Verratti. Nevertheless, anyone that watch PSG would know Verratti is far far superior to Rabiot. Same thing with Mbappé and Neymar. All those people talking about Neymar in Mbappé shadow, what a joke. Neymar is twice the player Mbappé is at the moment. Best 222 M spent ever by PSG.

The best match of the season from Rabiot imo is when he had to play almost as a central back in 2nd half. He was superb. Best player during that half.

YodaMaster

So let's summarize:

- Barça won't play Munir till the end of the season because he refused to sign a new contract with a club that never trust him from the beginning (it's normal he sucks, but we're talking about morals and values aren't we).

- Toulouse apparently won't play Todibo till the end of the season because as soon as he turned pro he gave up his club.

- BUT FUCKING QSG is a fucking prison because they won't play Rabiot until the end of the season despite the fact that he lied to them all along and betrayed the club that gave him a career. Dude also betrayed his own country few months ago.

I'm telling you from the beginning: PSG and Rabiot is the perfect match, they're both turds.
I hate them equally but in Rabiot's case, PSG was the more reasonable side.

Givenchy

So let's summarize:

- Barça won't play Munir till the end of the season because he refused to sign a new contract with a club that never trust him from the beginning (it's normal he sucks, but we're talking about morals and values aren't we).

- Toulouse apparently won't play Todibo till the end of the season because as soon as he turned pro he gave up his childhood club.

- BUT FUCKING QSG is a fucking prison because they won't play Rabiot until the end of the season despite the fact that he lied to them all along and betrayed the club that gave him a career. Dude also betrayed his own country few months ago.

I'm telling you from the beginning: PSG and Rabiot is the perfect match, they're both turds.

agreed

the Munir situation (while i don't rate him atall) is harsh imo as we'd likely ship him out this summer anyway, hes a la masia product no need to treat him like that when were still in the Copa

Arizona Scott

If Rabiot gets 19m euros gross (10m euros net), thats the same as Pogba's wage at Man U.

You keep repeating this without even a deal being in place and stating one team is listed as net while the other gross. I am quite sure Rabiot will be far less to Pogba, Du Bruyne, Ozil and Sanchez--and rather will be in the Arturo Vidal range. If reliable sources despite this when the dust settles, we can talk about widely inflated wages. I do agree Rabiot is not/won't be in Spurs wage structure, but then there is Chelsea and United.

Arizona Scott

So let's summarize:

- Toulouse apparently won't play Todibo till the end of the season because as soon as he turned pro he gave up his club.

IF Barca is doing that to Munir that is terrible form and I would expect better from the club. So far that is just rumors, I don't think they would be this petty.

Rabiot is 23 and a pampered professional athlete, the coaches and leadership for France Football and the QSG should be mature, grown, men and rise above petty adolescent/young men behavior. I know where I would lay more blame, or where I might expect personal growth.

Personally I see zero reason to be on good terms with QSG. They never sold Barca the players they wanted--Silva, Marquihos, Verratti--even for reported good offers, and then buy out Neymar where he/club did it relatively late in the summer window. They are enemies and no reason to not keep it that way.

IMO QSG is getting back how they treat other clubs and their own players. Barca has actually has made efforts to accomodate their own players wanting something different (Pedro, Thiago, Villa, Cesc, Mascherano, etc), even some cases where it hurt the squad quality at the time. I am not aware of Barca officials trashing a player like QSG has to the media with Rabiot nor freezing out a player who otherwise could contribute on the pitch. Usually is is "OK, good luck to you" (with a hint of well you may not find the grass is greener but that is you choice) and sometimes in fact a celebration send off.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans