Adrien Rabiot

Newcomer

Wow, you are such a clever troll. You used the statistics from the 2013-14 season when Rabiot was 18 and 19 years old. What a clever QSG troll. I understand why you omitted the other 4 seasons. As if 1 season out of those 5 I mentioned is going to change my factual statement namely that Rabiot won it all with QSG not once, not twice but MULTIPLE times WHILE being an indisputable starter who played 40+ games each season and almost always in key games in the CL.

Joke of a QSG fan like the rest of them on this forum. Thick as a brick.

Oh, and none of my previous points are any less clear, once again, nor my factual statements about Rabiot or Rabiot in relation to Barça and us having all the cards in our hands for that matter. Please try to control your crying now that Rabiot has given your joke of a club the finger and obviously Qatari drones like you are doing everything in their power to make Rabiot look like a total bum. As I said, what does that tell you about your pathetic QSG that the same total bum was an indisputable starter for at least 4 seasons playing 40+ games each season ON AVERAGE and a player who played in almost 35 games during the 2013-14 season as a 18 and 19 year old?:lol:

Now which part of the above is your brain incapable of understanding and which part of "Barça has all the cards in their hands" do you not understand, Qatari lapdog?

I was right again.
You are really stupid and can't read.
I put, on purpose, the links with the ENTIRE SEASONS Matuidi, Motta, Verratti and Rabiot with the details of all the MINUTES THEY HAVE PLAYED for PSG. Yet, you dare to say i'm trolling by only talking about the 2013-2014 season.

You sir are blocked from now on. Can't even click on sourced information and clearly can't debate with facts exposed for everyone to see. You are confusing your lies with facts.

Delusional and obsessional hater.

Leo_Messi

I was right again.
You are really stupid and can't read.
I put, on purpose, the links with the ENTIRE SEASONS Matuidi, Motta, Verratti and Rabiot with the details of all the MINUTES THEY HAVE PLAYED for PSG. Yet, you dare to say i'm trolling by only talking about the 2013-2014 season.

You sir are blocked from now on. Can't even click on sourced information and clearly can't debate with facts exposed for everyone to see. You are confusing your lies with facts.

Delusional and obsessional hater.

This Qatari lapdog is thick as a brick. Which part of the quoted post written in English did you not understand?:lol:

Playing over 40 games on average and in all key CL matches as a very young player (18-23) and winning everything multiple times is considered as an indisputable starter no matter how much you are crying. Everywhere.

It's even pathetic for me to waste my time on your low IQ nonsense.

Everything can be seen here below:

https://www.transfermarkt.com/adrien-rabiot/leistungsdaten/spieler/182913

34 games and 1757 played minutes as a 18 year old during the 2013-14 season.

33 games played and 1935 minutes played during the 2014-15 season as a 19 year old.

42 games played and 3063 minutes (!) played during the 2015-16 season as a 20 year old.

39 games played and 2793 minutes (!) played during the 2016-17 season as a 21 year old.

50 games played and 3735 minutes (!) played during the 2017-18 season as a 22 year old.

Missed 13 games during the 2016-17 to injury otherwise he would have played more

Missed 7 games during the 2013-14 season to injury otherwise he would have played mor as well.

Not an indisputable starter, right?:lol:

I am pleased to hear that. The more frustrated and thick Qatari lapdogs put in their place, the better.

BTW here is what the QSG players themselves tell about the rarely used substitute Rabiot ( :lol: ):

August 2018:

"Marquinhos wants Adrien Rabiot to stay at PSG amid Barcelona links"

http://www.espn.co.uk/soccer/paris-...en-rabiot-to-stay-at-psg-amid-barcelona-links

January 2019:
"Thiago Silva Urges 'Essential' Adrien Rabiot to Stay at PSG Amid Barcelona Links"

http://www.espn.co.uk/soccer/paris-...en-rabiot-to-stay-at-psg-amid-barcelona-links

December 2018:
"Report: PSG Desperate to Prevent Adrien Rabiot Joining Barcelona for Free"

https://bleacherreport.com/articles...vent-adrien-rabiot-joining-barcelona-for-free

September 2018:
"Thomas Tuchel urges Adrien Rabiot to stay at Paris Saint-Germain"

https://www.sportsmole.co.uk/footba...rges-adrien-rabiot-to-stay-at-psg_335149.html

December 2018:

"Not All His Fault – PSG Star Defends Tottenham Target Adrien Rabiot Against Criticism"

http://www.insidefutbol.com/2018/12...arget-adrien-rabiot-against-criticism/402881/

etc. etc. etc.
So much effort to make a rarely used substitute stay!

Last edited:

Newcomer

Calm down guys. No need for name-calling.

You can see that i don't drop name easily.

But this guy is something else. Can't stop using derogatory terms in a single post he has made. Can't accept the fact that Rabiot was the back-up/rotational player of the Matuidi/Verratti/Motta trio.

I mean even you guys that have seen PSG play, faced PSG in CL, you must know that a full force PSG without injury or suspension (which happens a lot with injury prone Motta and Verratti) was always Matuidi/Verratti/Motta.

He is so obtuse he doesn't want to admit defeat to an actual PSG fans, that actually watch their games.

We can go back to the beginning of this thread and you'll see that one of the reason PSG fans are unhappy with Rabiot is because we made room for him by selling Matuidi. What does that mean ? That he was NOT AN INDISPUTABLE STARTER. If he was, why would you make room by selling Matuidi ?
Such basic concept seems to evade that stupid guy.

Leo_Messi

You can see that i don't drop name easily.

But this guy is something else. Can't stop using derogatory terms in a single post he has made. Can't accept the fact that Rabiot was the back-up/rotational player of the Matuidi/Verratti/Motta trio.

I mean even you guys that have seen PSG play, faced PSG in CL, you must know that a full force PSG without injury or suspension (which happens a lot with injury prone Motta and Verratti) was always Matuidi/Verratti/Motta.

He is so obtuse he doesn't want to admit defeat to an actual PSG fans, that actually watch their games.

We can go back to the beginning of this thread and you'll see that one of the reason PSG fans are unhappy with Rabiot is because we made room for him by selling Matuidi. What does that mean ? That he was NOT AN INDISPUTABLE STARTER. If he was, why would you make room by selling Matuidi ?
Such basic concept seems to evade that stupid guy.

Poor you. I am using the appropriate names for QSG and the Qatari terrorist Bedouins that own it. Will continue to do so. If a troll like you writes nonsense constantly and starts idiotic debates because you refuse to admit that you bullshitted and are left without arguments, you will of course receive appropriate posts. Not that you were any better in this regard but unlike you I am not crying because I don't take a low IQ individual like you seriously.

https://www.transfermarkt.com/adrien...spieler/182913

33 games played and 1935 minutes played during the 2014-15 season as a 19 year old.

42 games played and 3063 minutes (!) played during the 2015-16 season as a 20 year old.

39 games played and 2793 minutes (!) played during the 2016-17 season as a 21 year old.

50 games played and 3735 minutes (!) played during the 2017-18 season as a 22 year old.

Missed 13 games during the 2016-17 to injury otherwise he would have played more

Missed 7 games during the 2013-14 season to injury otherwise he would have played mor as well.

BTW here is what the QSG players and manager themselves tell about the rarely used substitute Rabiot ( :lol: ):

August 2018:

http://www.espn.co.uk/soccer/paris-s...arcelona-links

January 2019:
"Thiago Silva Urges 'Essential' Adrien Rabiot to Stay at PSG Amid Barcelona Links"

December 2018:

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/...elona-for-free

September 2018:

https://www.sportsmole.co.uk/footbal...sg_335149.html

December 2018:

"Not All His Fault – PSG Star Defends Tottenham Target Adrien Rabiot Against Criticism"

http://www.insidefutbol.com/2018/12/...ticism/402881/

etc. etc. etc.

Checkmate. BTW I thought that you had put me on your ignore list for schooling you?

Now the next time around you should write a little book about us not having all the cards in our hands against Rabiot after securing FDJ right in front of the Qatari terrorist Bedouins to continue your comedy. I mean you already claimed that we did not.:lol:

Last edited:

Newcomer

Poor you. I am using the appropriate names for QSG and the Qatari terrorist Bedouins that own it. Will continue to do so. If a troll like you writes nonsense constantly and starts idiotic debates because you refuse to admit that you bullshitted and are left without arguments, you will of course receive appropriate posts. Not that you were any better in this regard but unlike you I am not crying because I don't take a low IQ individual like you seriously.

https://www.transfermarkt.com/adrien...spieler/182913

BTW here is what the QSG players themselves tell about the rarely used substitute Rabiot ( ):

August 2018:

January 2019:

December 2018:

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/...elona-for-free

September 2018:

https://www.sportsmole.co.uk/footbal...sg_335149.html

December 2018:

http://www.insidefutbol.com/2018/12/...ticism/402881/

etc. etc. etc.

Checkmate. BTW I thought that you had put me on your ignore list for schooling you?:lol:

Now the next time around you should write a little book about us not having all the cards in our hands against Rabiot after securing FDJ right in front the Qatari terrorist Bedouins to continue your comedy.:lol: I mean you already claimed that we did not.:lol:
I see you are posting the numbers of Rabiot.
Why aren't you posting the numbers of the other three guys to do a comparison ? Who is playing when all are fit and not suspended ? Who is playing the big games ?

You are clearly not able to make an analytical comparison. Wow, Rabiot played 2000 minutes ! Starter, hehe huhuhu, hahaha ! But but but, Matuidi, Motta and Verratti played more (except when they were injured), played the important games ?

How is called a player that plays a lot of games but is not the prefered choice when everyone is up and fit ? A back-up/rotational player !

Here is what Matuidi has to say, i guess he knows more about the situation since he was a direct competitor of Rabiot in PSG midfield : https://www.lequipe.fr/Football/Act...tus-mon-depart-arrangeait-aussi-le-psg/885577

As a translation, he is saying that he has asked to leave and that it was good for everyone because the club could give more playing time to Adrien Rabiot.

Now, i want to see how you'll come back from that one !

.blitzer

This dude is a fucking diva.
voGMGTr.jpg

Devils

Looks like Bayern are gonna reject Renato. Rabiot still on folks. :bartomeu:

[tw]1088786472101134336[/tw]

Damn dawg, PSG even struggling to get Renato Sanches.

SMH

Riordon

The more I think about, the less I won't him. What position will he play? He isn't a DM or CM like Arthur and Frenkie. Better to get a true DM then as a Bussi replacement in a year or two. No need for three DM/CM type of players.

Leo_Messi

I see you are posting the numbers of Rabiot.
Why aren't you posting the numbers of the other three guys to do a comparison ? Who is playing when all are fit and not suspended ? Who is playing the big games ?

You are clearly not able to make an analytical comparison. Wow, Rabiot played 2000 minutes ! Starter, hehe huhuhu, hahaha ! But but but, Matuidi, Motta and Verratti played more (except when they were injured), played the important games ?

How is called a player that plays a lot of games but is not the prefered choice when everyone is up and fit ? A back-up/rotational player !

Here is what Matuidi has to say, i guess he knows more about the situation since he was a direct competitor of Rabiot in PSG midfield : https://www.lequipe.fr/Football/Act...tus-mon-depart-arrangeait-aussi-le-psg/885577

As a translation, he is saying that he has asked to leave and that it was good for everyone because the club could give more playing time to Adrien Rabiot.

Now, i want to see how you'll come back from that one !

Someone (I suspect a moderator) deleted my latest reply to you even though it did not break any rules hence I need to repeat myself.

Rabiot, in the past 3 seasons (not including this one as he has been banished to the tribunes even though he started the season as an indisputable starter as well and has played 1000+ minutes this season), played on average 3200 (3197 more precisely) minutes per season. MORE than any other current QSG midfielder while being the youngest QSG midfielder with regular or even substantial playing time. In a time period from where he was 20, ending with 23 years old. If that does not convert him into an indisputable starter which indisputable starter in the midfield played for QSG in the past 3 seasons? Using your logic this must mean that the answer is ZERO. Nobody.

Can you counter this simple fact and contradiction of yours? I have all the data of all QSG midfielders in those 3 seasons (last 3 seasons, not this one included for obvious reasons due to Rabiot being banished for wanting out).

A quick overview.

From the 2015-16 season until the 2017-18 season, Rabiot played 2000 minutes (!) more than Verratti. 900 more minutes than Motta as well.
ONLY Matuidi played 1200 minutes more over those 3 seasons (13 full games more, in other words around 4 full games more PER season). However that is just 1 midfielder and does not change the fact of Rabiot being an indisputable starter over those 3 last seasons. Other than the mentioned Verratti, Motta and Matuidi there are no other QSG midfielders, past and present, to compare with

Embarrassed much once again?:lol: I told you not to start with me.

Still going to bark, embarrass yourself and waste my time here due to being butthurt of me schooling you as a non-QSG fan?

How are you going to comeback from this fact above that shatters your claims completely and supports my claim that I have been writing from the very beginning? I thought that you were a "proud" QSG fan and knew what you were talking about. Guess, not.

I don't care about some media statements from Matuidi when I and everyone else has statistics at our disposal that prove my point to be correct.

Besides him being an indisputable starter or a commonly used midfielder, was not the main point of my initial post.

That is not what the local Catalan and Spanish have been reporting. You must know more than them. Cillesen would be a logical player to turn to when needed to raise funds. I can see him leave easily this summer, in fact I expect it. I don't think that de Jong's and possibly de Light's arrival will change that. A great goalkeeper like him, who is still young for a goalkeeper, cannot be content with playing only in the CdR, 1-2 league games and 1 CL match each season.

The problem with players like Rabiot, who have won it all in France and shown it all since a very young age, is that they tend to stagnate when playing in such an inferior league and for a club like QSG that has no rivals at all and hardly ever is challenged. Not much different from Verratti who could have reached much greater heights if he was more ambitious and more serious.

I think that Rabiot wants us more than we want him. He knows that there is likely no other elite club out there who would pay the rumored sign-on bonus or rumored wage. So actually we have all the right cards in our hands. Even much more so after securing FDJ.

Last edited:

Newcomer

Someone (I suspect a moderator) deleted my latest reply to you even though it did not break any rules hence I need to repeat myself.

Rabiot, in the past 3 seasons (not including this one as he has been banished to the tribunes even though he started the season as an indisputable starter as well and has played 1000+ minutes this season), played on average 3200 (3197 more precisely) minutes per season. MORE than any other QSG midfielder while being the youngest QSG midfielder with regular or even substantial playing time. In a time period from where he was 20, ending with 23 years old. If that does not convert him into an indisputable starter which indisputable starter in the midfield played for QSG in the past 3 seasons? Using your logic this must mean that the answer is ZERO. Nobody.

Can you counter this simple fact and contradiction of yours? I have all the data of all QSG midfielders in those 3 seasons (last 3 seasons, not this one included for obvious reasons due to Rabiot being banished for wanting out).

How are you going to comeback from this fact above that shatters your claims completely and supports my claim that I have been writing from the very beginning? I thought that you were a "proud" QSG fan and knew what you were talking about. Guess, not.

I don't care about some media statements from Matuidi when I and everyone else has statistics at our disposal that prove my point to be correct.

Besides him being an indisputable starter or a commonly used midfielder, was not the main point of my initial post.

CL + Ligue 1 (since the Coupe are used to rotate sometimes).
Rabiot : 1457 minutes played (2013-2014), 1316 (2014-2015), 2136 (2015-2016), 2286 (2016-2017)
Matuidi : 3248, 3054, 2824, 3114
Motta : 3320, 2626, 3090, 2604
Verratti : 2569, 3004, 1413, 2286.

It is pretty evident here who plays the major competitions. And those numbers are skewed with the major injuries of Verratti and Motta and all their suspensions !

Here comes the indisputable starter Rabiot that needs Matuidi leaving for playing time.

I hope you don't use the 2017-2018 season where Matuidi was sold to GIVE RABIOT PLAYING TIME as he stated HIMSELF and when Motta at 35 y.o spent the whole season injured.

I mean, there is a notorious quote in France : Faut pas parler aux cons, ça les instruit. Obviously, you are beyond help.

Yeah, i'll let you in your illusion that Rabiot was an indisputable starter.
By the same token, i firmly believe that Lenglet is an indisputable starter.

Leo_Messi

CL + Ligue 1 (since the Coupe are used to rotate sometimes).
Rabiot : 1457 minutes played (2013-2014), 1316 (2014-2015), 2136 (2015-2016), 2286 (2016-2017)
Matuidi : 3248, 3054, 2824, 3114
Motta : 3320, 2626, 3090, 2604
Verratti : 2569, 3004, 1413, 2286.

It is pretty evident here who plays the major competitions. And those numbers are skewed with the major injuries of Verratti and Motta and all their suspensions !

Here comes the indisputable starter Rabiot that needs Matuidi leaving for playing time.

I hope you don't use the 2017-2018 season where Matuidi was sold to GIVE RABIOT PLAYING TIME as he stated HIMSELF and when Motta at 35 y.o spent the whole season injured.

I mean, there is a notorious quote in France : Faut pas parler aux cons, ça les instruit. Obviously, you are beyond help.

Yeah, i'll let you in your illusion that Rabiot was an indisputable starter.
By the same token, i firmly believe that Lenglet is an indisputable starter.

Are you drunk?

Why are you using data from the 2013-14 and 2014-15 seasons when Rabiot was 18 and 19 years old?:lol:

I have been using data from ALL tournaments and ALL official games which should be the only measurement.

I am talking about the past 3 season! When Rabiot was between 20 and 23 years old! In that time period only Matuidi has played more than Rabiot of all QSG midfielders, CURRENT and PAST ones. Hence confirming what I have always been writing, namely that Rabiot was an INDISPUTABLE starter. As there are 3 midfield positions and only Matuidi (a much older player, 8 years older!) played more (13 full games more over those 3 seasons, 4 full games per season more on average) it can easily be concluded that Rabiot INDEED has been an indisputable starter in the past 3 seasons. He would be too this season, if not for being banished to the tribunes.

The above is an INDISPUTABLE FACT.

You can jump around like a monkey all you want to. I was spot on and schooled you in the process.

Idiotic troll and Qatari lapdog. Your stupidity is getting on my nerves.

Last edited:

Devils

DxwbPGMWkAEieZm.jpg

lol.

BTW PSG's gym facility looks poverty man. How a bunch of rich Qatari's gonna throw a few pieces of equipment into some basement and call it a proper gym?

SMH dawg.

Leo_Messi

DxwbPGMWkAEieZm.jpg

lol.

BTW PSG's gym facility looks poverty man. How a bunch of rich Qatari's gonna throw a few pieces of equipment into some basement and call it a proper gym?

SMH dawg.

They used all the money on arranging the recent camel race instead! You got to make the right priorities after all! Nothing wrong with that!

camel-race.jpg

The biggest trophy that they will win this season.:lol:

Last edited:

Newcomer

DxwbPGMWkAEieZm.jpg

lol.

SMH dawg.

Not surprising to see Bernede with him. He has some contractual issue too on top of his non ending list of injuries.

About the facilities, it is not on par with the best clubs because PSG is moving in some times.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=61COsLoFx6E

Home of Barca Fans