Adrien Rabiot

Newcomer

I giggled.

[MENTION=15570]Newcomer[/MENTION]: Don't waste energy.

Don't quote him. I have him on ignore list and i prefer not see messages from a guy that don't watch PSG but knows it better than a long time fan like me, better than Deschamps, better than Matuidi, better than everyone in this earth in fact.
Let him in his deluded world, thank you.

Devils

I have an unbelievable standard operating policy where i refuse read any post over 3 paragraphs or 20 lines of text long on my browser.

Makes for incredible navigation on this forum.

Next level efficiency.

messi2140

6racies Xavi
DxwbPGMWkAEieZm.jpg

lol.

BTW PSG's gym facility looks poverty man. How a bunch of rich Qatari's gonna throw a few pieces of equipment into some basement and call it a proper gym?

SMH dawg.

That would be a money waste as they get a great workout when harvesting farms in France.

Porque

DxwbPGMWkAEieZm.jpg

lol.

BTW PSG's gym facility looks poverty man. How a bunch of rich Qatari's gonna throw a few pieces of equipment into some basement and call it a proper gym?

SMH dawg.

At first I thought that Rabiot was such a narcissist that he edited a photo with three Rabiot's using three different gym equipments.

Arizona Scott

The more I think about, the less I won't him. What position will he play? He isn't a DM or CM like Arthur and Frenkie. Better to get a true DM then as a Bussi replacement in a year or two. No need for three DM/CM type of players.

Messi983 I agree with what you spelled out.

1st, you want about 5 midfielders who are world class or close to it, 6 if you play a 4 man midfield. (And if Barca does this Coutinho can be treated as a midfielder).
2nd FDJ and Rabiot together an play an attacking minded double 6 where they can alternative more forward movement and attacks, Klopp is going this with Liverpool effectively, and like them we have fullbacks who can add width.

Some people here have an unusual obsession with Rabiot. Soon will be coming out of the closet.

.. "free" young agent with his resume is always a good proposition in this market

Sometimes the simplest point is the best one, a 23 year old with Rabiot's attributes on the pitch rarely come available for a free. Not an obsession but to borrow from a WHO song, "I call it a bargain" (won't add more lyrics, wink)

If we are worried about wages the highest wage midfielders in this order are Coutinho, Busi, Vidal and Rakitic. I like them all, but looking at the potential youth and skill we can acquire, maybe two should go. That could also leave room for a play at De Ligt (if Umtiti is legitimately more sketchy than probable fixture for the future) or a Suarez understudy. Heck maybe 3 of these 4 should go if you can take sentimentality out of it--particularly if this team doesn't at least make the CL finals--maybe 18-19 is the last hurrah with the older midfielders and just 1-2 are left for mentorship and back-up duty.

Leo_Messi

Best since JamDave

It's interesting to see that all those few users here who are crying about me are low IQ users and notorious trolls that I have embarrassed here repeatedly and schooled. Your likes are butthurt about my person and always unable to win any arguments with me hence resorting to one-liners and crying about my user. Hilarious stuff. Keep it going.

I take it as a stemple of quality when notorious trolls like you (one of the laughing stocks of this forum) are writing what you are writing about me.:lol:

None of you fools have ever (to date) put any of my arguments apart. Not in this thread nor anywhere else. Your moronic QSG fan escaped with his tail behind his legs in this thread for instance after I picked his nonsense apart using statistics. So much for the quality of QSG fans here. As bad as QSG's CL performances.:lol:

Last edited:

Jair Ventura

It's interesting to see that all those few users here who are crying about me are low IQ users and notorious trolls that I have embarrassed here repeatedly and schooled. Your likes are butthurt about my person and always unable to win any arguments with me hence resorting to one-liners and crying about my user. Hilarious stuff. Keep it going.

I take it as a stemple of quality when notorious trolls like you (one of the laughing stocks of this forum) are writing what you are writing about me.:lol:

Quality post, mate. Do tell more.

Home of Barca Fans