Adrien Rabiot

KingLeo10

What is the likelihood of BBZ's rabiot bandwagon posts being exposed down the line in the same way as his Coutinho ones were the other day?

100%

:lol::lol:

Leo_Messi

Oh only 10mil salary NOT 13. MAGNIFICENT BUSIENESS! SUCH WOW! For a player who is slightly better than Gomes and a PoS person. We struck the mother lode. :lol:

Before writing such moronic posts please show a single post of mine that claims that a 10 million euro salary for Rabiot "would be magnificent business". I have never commented about what salary I would like Rabiot to receive. Only that he would not receive 13 million euros. Just a few posts above your post (the one that I am quoting) I wrote my opinion about modern-day salaries and how football has changed in the past 10 years.

Personally I would give Rabiot no more than 7.5-8 million euros. However (apparently) the average salary of our squad is almost 12 million euros! You do the math.

From the parisian point of view, Spain is the coutnry to produce strawberries and nothing more.

I'm just here to inform you guys, stay cool.

A lot of people ask me on the Rabiot case.

You would not want to know what the average Spaniard or Italian thinks about your Paris (in particular the "wonderful" areas around that city where most people live) or France. Speaking about farmers, last time I checked, France is the largest farming producent in Europe and was always known for this throughout history (peasants). French Revolution and all. Yet Spain is full of French tourists 24/7 all year round.

As for farmers, Rabiot is probably very tired of wasting his time and potential in a real farmers league (Ligue 1) so obviously he wants to move to a much, much superior league and city (BcN).

Anyway there is nothing wrong with farming and both Spain and France are known for their high-quality agricultural products.

Last edited:

Gnidrologist

[MENTION=19517]Leo_Messi[/MENTION], i just thought it's funny how you think it's a big difference between 13 and 10 mil to pay french Gomes.

Anyway, better to be farmland than a hoodlum ghetto that Paris is turning into for sure. Wonder how many tourists visit it any more compared to 30-40 years back.

Leo_Messi

[MENTION=19517]Leo_Messi[/MENTION], i just thought it's funny how you think it's a big difference between 13 and 10 mil to pay french Gomes.

Anyway, better to be farmland than a hoodlum ghetto that Paris is turning into for sure. Wonder how many tourists visit it any more compared to 30-40 years back.

30% is not a big difference to you?

It's just that George Costanza troll who proved how big a fool he is again by trying to act smart towards me while being schooled in the process.

What I think about Rabiot you can read in detail in the previous posts and as I just wrote (in a perfect world) that I would not give him a higher salary than 7.5-8 million euros at most. However have in mind that our squad's average salary (apparently) is almost 12 million euros. The highest of all sports teams in the world apparently. Money won't be a problem anyway.

As for Rabiot being the French André Gomes, I strongly disagree and argued why that is but everyone is free to voice their own opinions. I am not here to convince anyone of anything as it matters nothing at the end of the day as we are not the decision makers.

Agree. Paris is extremely overrated. The huge banlieues that surround that city must be some of the most depressive areas anywhere in Europe. A hellhole. You can count the buildings in Paris that are older than 300 years on your two hands. Rome is 100 times the city for example and in a totally different league. BcN is a much more beautiful city as well if you ask me.

BTW there is talk about QSG offering Rabiot 13 million euros but he declined that. Apparently he has a deal with the club where he will receive a 10 million sign on bonus and a salary of 10 million euro but his mom wants an even higher salary. If that is the case she and he can fuck off if Rabiot does not intervene and tell his mom to stop being greedy. 10 million euro is the absolute MAXIMUM that the club should be willing to pay Rabiot.

Can we use him in CL? did I read somewhere they changed that rule on the Jeison Murillo thread?...

Yes, no problem.

Last edited:

hulinat

Yeah lets sign another average midfielder with huge wages and demands so the club will be forced to play him and give him enough minutes to keep him happy. Just another big fuck you to our youth players whose development will stall and they'll end up leaving.

George_Costanza

You're funny.

1) You're not paying anyone 60M transfer fee.
2) You tell James Rodriguez, he'd earn that much and he'll smile at you.
3) Alisson, a keeper, is earning 6M base. Kepa, a YOUNGER keeper, is earning a 'rumored' 10M base (even if that's not true, it's in the range of 7-10).

And you're projecting some silly statements that never came out of my mouth. It's perfectly natural for a guy like Rabiot to try and hike his salary up given what his peers earn. And it'd be equally ridiculous if you actually gave it to him. It's in his interest to play for Barcelona, not the other way around. If you give him anything more than you did Dembele it'd be quite a farce. That said you can't give him much less either. That's the problem with the way your wage ladder works.

Useless to even bring up anyone from CKM into this conversation.

Funny? funny how? I mean, what’s funny about it?

He is not worth 60m since he is in the last year of his contract with PSG.

Leaving on a free transfer should give him leverage on a salary of course. He is not worth more than 5m under normal circumstances, so the leverage he has should make it maybe 6m, NOT 10 to 13m that he and his mother are demanding. Sorry, this is not the way things work in a proper run club.

Funny that you avoided talking about your own club and brought examples from other clubs. Perez motto is no player bigger than the club and didn't bend over for Di Maria, James, and the mighty Ronaldo. James earns 6.5m in Bayern and earned less in Real not sure why even his name mentioned here, he was shipped away because he demanded more playing time. Rabiot is asking for a guaranteed starting role, how much more are we going to bend over for him?

About Dembele he earns 11m, I'm a fan but the whole deal was mismanaged and it was under difficult circumstances what we call it a panic buy. Barcelona was desperate to sign him after Neymar's fiasco.

Like you said It's in his interest to play for Barcelona, not the other way around so why we are paying him a salary of a world class player?

BBZ8800

George, Dembele is at 220k pounds per week which is 245k Euros weekly.
Which is 12,75m net per year.
And not 11m, as you wrote.
Some reports say that Dembele is earning 20m yearly if he meets bonuses.
Whether those are "normal" bonuses, like for all first team players or some weird Neymar/Dembele type of bonuses for everything, I have no idea.

Coutinho is at 240k pounds per week, which is 270k Euros weekly, which is 14m net per year.

That's the state of a current market.
10m for Rabiot is too much, but not THAT too much compared with our latest transfers and wages.

George_Costanza

George, Dembele is at 220k pounds per week which is 245k Euros weekly.
Which is 12,75m net per year.
And not 11m, as you wrote.
Some reports say that Dembele is earning 20m yearly if he meets bonuses.
Whether those are "normal" bonuses, like for all first team players or some weird Neymar/Dembele type of bonuses for everything, I have no idea.

Coutinho is at 240k pounds per week, which is 270k Euros weekly, which is 14m net per year.

That's the state of a current market.
10m for Rabiot is too much, but not THAT too much compared with our latest transfers and wages.

Did you skip the part where I said I don't agree with Dembele's salary? Coutinho is a world-class player when we bought him, Dembele along with Mbappe are considered best players of their generation and both make a strong case for future Ballon d'Or. When did Rabiot become a world-class or future Ballon d'Or? Do you value players by talent or by inch?

And no, this not the state of the current market. Oil money and sugar daddy clubs didn't make the list. Here are the crazy Barca numbers.

Screen-Shot-2018-12-28-at-5-58-36-AM.png

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans