Aleix Vidal

Potroh

Both signings we made last summer are terrible!!! I don't know which of the two is worse, Arda or Vidal. Od course no one will pay huge amount of money for them.

Definitely!
I recall the tone of the press from a year ago (which was partly shared by the coach too) always mentioning the "Two Waiting Aces" almost in every article, as if they'd add some even greater quality to the then quite outstanding team...

I wish Alves wouldn't have left, because the awful tactical mistakes are due to the lack of a "real" RB, so both Roberto and Rakitic are playing a half-half RB, which screws the midfield...

DRUNKY

Luis Enrique should put his issues aside, and let Aleix in, if he really doesn't, he shouldn't be sold, another coach might really beg for an offensive RB like him, I'd love for him to stay or go on a 6-months loan. I can't imagine us having him off for a good sum and I expect a Bartra-like sale.

God Serena

Luis Enrique should put his issues aside, and let Aleix in, if he really doesn't, he shouldn't be sold, another coach might really beg for an offensive RB like him, I'd love for him to stay or go on a 6-months loan. I can't imagine us having him off for a good sum and I expect a Bartra-like sale.

He's shit in attack and defense, he's only getting the treatment that other players should also be receiving.

F

FlaFCB

He didn't do well vs a third division side. I really wish Palencia could get a chance instead, but it really doesn't look like it could happen.

gregorrin10

Is it weird to be a little happy seeing him get another chance tonight? If for nothing else, at least Roberto gets some rest, and the match can show, if there is something left to be saved or do we cut the losses and get rid of him in January already. At this point i would say it's still 20-80% in the direction of him leaving, but you never know...hoping for a good game from him nonetheless.

Devils

We all know he is leaving.

The question is why is he getting match time when the Barca B captain doesn't even get a call-up? Lucho is a starting a player who is going to leave next month over one of the best players at Barca B.

It sends a pretty shit message.

God Serena

We all know he is leaving.

The question is why is he getting match time when the Barca B captain doesn't even get a call-up? Lucho is a starting a player who is going to leave next month over one of the best players at Barca B.

It sends a pretty shit message.

What's even more confusing is the first team doesn't have a single RB on the roster and that hardworking B team captain isn't even getting a sniff of first team action, not even ahead of the shit stand-in who is leaving in a few weeks...

LeeRomeno

Has been pretty decent really in this game, i still think he is good enough to play backup RB for us, same way as Digne for LB, no world beater here, but not as horrible as people make him sound.

LeeRomeno

He's pretty good attacking. Problem is when he has to defend.

True, but same can be said about Digne as well, which is why i think that as a cover player he will do fine and can also play right midfield in 3-4-3 formation, i think mentality issues are more important with him than his in-game qualities.

Barcilliant

Even being a backup you need to be able to play against the better sides.

Vidal lacks that. He can be a decent back up against minor opposition only.

LeeRomeno

Even being a backup you need to be able to play against the better sides.

Vidal lacks that. He can be a decent back up against minor opposition only.

There is not a single team in the world that would have 2 equally awesome players in same position and both continuously happy. It is just not happening, because good RB will never want to sit on bench, even if it is Barca. Only way it can happen is if we use someone who is already older established player, willing to calm down in his last couple of seasons in his career. Not that i am fan of Vidal in any way, he is obviously a troublemaker and those should not be in team.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Exactly, but even then he still managed to show his shit defending a couple of times at the end up against Raffael.

Home of Barca Fans