Aleix Vidal

xXKonan

According to MD Vidal has been working harder in training getting more involved in all exercises and Lucho apparently has been impressed with Vidal for the last couple of weeks for it.

it remains to be seen however if that is enough for him to return to the bench or even get game time.

God Serena

According to MD Vidal has been working harder in training getting more involved in all exercises and Lucho apparently has been impressed with Vidal for the last couple of weeks for it.

it remains to be seen however if that is enough for him to return to the bench or even get game time.

Lol we see reports like this all the time and all that comes from it is Vidal gets on game, does dreadfully, and promptly goes back to never being seen or heard from.

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
Lol we see reports like this all the time and all that comes from it is Vidal gets on game, does dreadfully, and promptly goes back to never being seen or heard from.

Correct, he can train as hard as possible, if he fails in real games then there's no hope for him...

serghei

If he trains hard he needs to play. I'm sure we'll find games where he can appear and play above average. He already did that for Sevilla IIRC. He is not starter material, but as a 2nd option he could be looked at. Provided Lucho doesn't play him with 3/4 of our fist choice defenders missing.

God Serena

If he trains hard he needs to play. I'm sure we'll find games where he can appear and play above average. He already did that for Sevilla IIRC. He is not starter material, but as a 2nd option he could be looked at. Provided Lucho doesn't play him with 3/4 of our fist choice defenders missing.

No, he's been destroyed by all kinds of teams, no matter the skill level. His ship has sailed, he can't be relied on, under any circumstances, against any team.

tikitakito

Watching the copa match... dear lord please flush this guy through the toilet. He reminds me of a young Arbeloa with no defending skills lol

BBZ8800

From As:
"Ideally, the club would like to move Vidal on as well but the player’s inactivity since he signed from Sevilla in the summer of 2015 has slashed his market value to the extent that Barça are unlikely to be able to attract any kind of fee for a player who cost them 18 million euros."

Raketa10

Both signings we made last summer are terrible!!! I don't know which of the two is worse, Arda or Vidal. Od course no one will pay huge amount of money for them.

Last edited:
F

FlaFCB

Both signings we made last summer are terrible!!! I don't know which of the two is worse, Arda or Vidal. Od course no one will pay huge amount of money for them.

Arda. Costed more money, and some matches.

Home of Barca Fans