Alen Halilović

jamrock

never seen him, but i hope he is good.

what will it be a year in the B team, then a promotion/loan like suarez.

Meitux

Zlatan-Mascot.jpg
Zlatan doesn't seem 100 % convinced :pep:

Stric

One of the Dinamo executives said today that "Halilović wants to go to Barca" and that "they are coming for him".

DinhoR10

Having Suarez and halilovic fight over the iniesta role in the coming years is probably a great thing, competition is always good. Rafinha has shown that he can play well in a less advanced role and his defensive capablities are really good so i think he can take over the cm role from xavi if given time for him and the team to adapt to him.

And Adama is very good he powers his way through fullbacks with ease, i think he'll be great for barca. The future is bright.

SwiftGuyver

in the next couple years...

ter Stegen/Reina?
Alves/Montoya
Bartra
Piqué
Alba/Grimaldo
Busquets/Samper
Fàbregas/Rafinha
Iniesta/Suárez & Halilović
Alexis/Deulofeu
Messi/Dongou
Neymar/Pedro & Traoré

Puyol & Xavi retire and go into coaching roles.

Mascherano, Adriano, Song, dos Santos, Afellay, Tello, Cuenca, Bojan & Keirrison are sold.

Qonny

Really hyped up about this rumor!

Have probably been playing too much Football Manager, hoping this kid will spank la liga in a year or two :party1:

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
MD reports today that Barca sources has denied, that we've travelled to Croatia to negotiate for him.

Doesn't surprise me, probably they are really just trying to drive up his price. Shame really, because he is an exciting talent and he would fit right in with the rest of the midgets :)

Home of Barca Fans