Alen Halilović

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Having watched most of his games this season, I will have to pass on this one. Their defence is in shambles for quite some time now and there's no team in the world that's better than RM to score a lot of goals against those teams. This will be another game with 8-9 goals for RM.

Galning

Having watched most of his games this season, I will have to pass on this one. Their defence is in shambles for quite some time now and there's no team in the world that's better than RM to score a lot of goals against those teams. This will be another game with 8-9 goals for RM.

Halilovic to score 10 then :coffee:

God Serena

They're scoring so fast and so frequently that BeIn isn't even bothering to show them all in their dualcast.

Zidane the best manager. Did Lucho score this many goals on Gijon? I don't think so.

God Serena

Just saw the highlights. Truly shambolic defending and play out from the back. I'm going to be able to watch the second half but I don't see Alen giving any effort.

Jombi

They're scoring so fast and so frequently that BeIn isn't even bothering to show them all in their dualcast.

Zidane the best manager. Did Lucho score this many goals on Gijon? I don't think so.

what? Zidane is now the best manager? I hope you are being sarcastic. This is cringe worthy.

MasChe

Well in games when someone plays Real , you should always watch it from two angles
One: would it be penalty if it was a foul on real Madrid player
Two: if it was like here other way around

serghei

Penalty, but in this situations, it's hard to see if the player touches the ball first, and the player 2nd, or the other way around. In this case, Halilovic protects the ball and is swept away by Varane.

Home of Barca Fans