Alen Halilović

gasgas

In Croatian media, there is a quote from Bild, which apparently says:
"Halilovic has two problems:
1. first is his physical condition. He said when he came to Germany: What is this? I never had 3 training sessions per day.
2. the other problem is, his teammates in Hsv told him a few times during matches: "Move man, move. Run, move, do something."
Apparently Halilovic replied: I didn't come here to run, but to score goals!"

:shakeshead: If true, this guy and his father really do live in their own bubble where Halil is really the next Messi, who is a godlike player and who is only supposed to score and dribble and not to do other dirty work on a field.

:rofl1:

Perks of modern parenting :lol:

khaled_a_d

1. first is his physical condition. He said when he came to Germany: What is this? I never had 3 training sessions per day.
2. the other problem is, his teammates in Hsv told him a few times during matches: "Move man, move. Run, move, do something."

:shakeshead: If true, this guy and his father really do live in their own bubble where Halil is really the next Messi, who is a godlike player and who is only supposed to score and dribble and not to do other dirty work on a field.

Man,you really hate this kid :lol:
You couldn't resist posting this after [MENTION=20930]Messi983[/MENTION] posted about him working on those issues.
The kid has been shit this season so far, so you don't need to try hard so relax. ;)

Hatem Ben Arfa

Sounds a lot like Hatem Ben Arfa who allegedly told a manager that he's a No.10 and that others should do the running for him.

BBZ8800

Man,you really hate this kid :lol:
You couldn't resist posting this after [MENTION=20930]Messi983[/MENTION] posted about him working on those issues.
The kid has been shit this season so far, so you don't need to try hard so relax. ;)

I didn't hate him in the past, when he was in Dinamo and in youth NT Croatian teams.
I actually liked him.
But when Croatian media started to write "a new Messi" crap, and when Barca bought him and people here started to talk about him being a future RW for us, oh...
It is hard to explain. I have some "problem" when a player for whom I think that has 0-1% chances of getting to a level expected by fans gets an insane hype from our forum and then we have to read that hype for a few years until a player (finally) fails to reach those expectations.
I lose my head then :lol: and I can't stop.

I can't stop myself regarding Bartresi, new Messi Halilovic, and Ballon D Or Neyboy.
Sorry

Bartra down, Halil down, one more to go and I'll hope I'll write only optimistic posts after that :lol: :barcascarf:

Alik

I didn't hate him in the past, when he was in Dinamo and in youth NT Croatian teams.
I actually liked him.
But when Croatian media started to write "a new Messi" crap, and when Barca bought him and people here started to talk about him being a future RW for us, oh...
It is hard to explain. I have some "problem" when a player for whom I think that has 0-1% chances of getting to a level expected by fans gets an insane hype from our forum and then we have to read that hype for a few years until a player (finally) fails to reach those expectations.

I can't stop myself regarding Bartresi, new Messi Halilovic, and Ballon D Or Neyboy.
Sorry

Bartra down, Halil down, one more to go and I'll hope I'll write only optimistic posts after that :lol: :barcascarf:

Bartra is doing very well in Dortmund I hear.

God Serena

I actually liked him.

Sorry

From everything Bartra is showing we may have made a mistake letting him go instead of Mascherano and/or Mathieu.

Although your list of players down is a bit short. I'd add Deulofeu and Adama to that list for sure. And Neymar is a bit too successful for him to go on your list of failures when he does leave lol

gasgas

I actually liked him.

Sorry

how do you sleep at night?

JerseyAddict

I actually liked him.

I afree with you. Kids head was filled with tons of crap how he is NEW CROATIAN GOD of football. He is falling fast... sad thing. It would be nice to see some more Croats in Barça. sadly, Halilović won't be that one. I think he is gone on the road of "he was a great talent" players.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
No one hates on Halilovic because of that. People dislike him because he's an entitled little bitch who thinks he's in the center of the World. And someone whose career here is finished, and most likely at any top team in the World with that attitude.

El Flaco

Yesterday, Halilovic was a starter against Eintracht Frankfurt in Bundesliga but the Croatian was subbed out at the break after having a disappointment performance. He may not make a start for HSV anymore for this year I think.

Here's the best chance he'd...

[gfy]SlipperyFelineFlicker[/gfy]

[gfy]WhiteAngryCurassow[/gfy]

Home of Barca Fans