Alen Halilović

Stric

He was substituted because their goalkeeper was sent off. Someone had to be sacrificed.

He's a hothead, always has been. He needs to change that attitude if he wants to be respected by his coach and his teammates. Acting like a toddler won't get him very far.

Kohe321

He was substituted because their goalkeeper was sent off. Someone had to be sacrificed.

He's a hothead, always has been. He needs to change that attitude if he wants to be respected by his coach and his teammates. Acting like a toddler won't get him very far.

This.

Stric

He apologised, which is a good step. Still, not acting like a child in the first place would still be better than doing that, then apologizing afterwards. Apologies will only get you so far. Deeds, not words.

khaled_a_d

That play in 1:07 gives me more hope about the kid .he us surely improving defensively and his overall game too
BTW ,he will need t get stronger .it will make world of difference to his game IMO

DinhoR10

Well talent wise i'd say he's got the most raw talent of any attacking midfielder we've had since what Cesc maybe? I can't recall any one else in that position who showed his potential. And yeah the tracking back is good but he needs to learn from iniesta/xavi in being able to hold off pressure even with less physique (Iniesta, last year atleast, was able to shrug off toure time and time again). Also needs to stop trying to prove his talent since everyone already knows he has it. Needs to slow down and learn to pass when the pass is right and dribble when the dribble is on. He should also look to Messi/iniesta and know when to STOP dribbling cause even when you get past 2 or 3 players it may be better to stop and look for a teammate.

M

monamou

Winning just because of individual brilliance, again

That doesn't make me happy

Not any better a player than Deulofeu was and he hasn't shown a noticeably better attitude either.

Ability wise its hard to surpass Deu, can shoot dribble pass as good as anyone really. And what halilovic really has for him that Deu doesn't is that he's coming up in a time of revival for the barca midfield, Deu has to comepete with Neymar and Messi for the wings making him exceedingly expendable while Halilovic now has Xavi out and a Iniesta gearing up to retire (Doesn't even look like he wants to play anymore). And he's surely good enough to compete with Rafinha for mins.

khaled_a_d

Not any better a player than Deulofeu was and he hasn't shown a noticeably better attitude either.

Deulofeu in 2012-2013 was best player in Segunda ,I don't think any player in history of Barca B was better than him in that season .if you are gonna say that every prospect need to surpass him to be considered good prospect then we shouldn't bother about the B team anymore

Zangash

Banned
Deulofeu in 2012-2013 was best player in Segunda ,I don't think any player in history of Barca B was better than him in that season .if you are gonna say that every prospect need to surpass him to be considered good prospect then we shouldn't bother about the B team anymore

Fine then, we shouldn't.

If Deulofeu is seen by so many as not being good enough to ever even play a single game for the first team that's pretty much a death nail to the chances for anyone coming through that's not as good as he is.

Home of Barca Fans