Alen Halilović

M

monamou

Scouts of Werder Bremen have followed Barcelona B midfielder Alen Halilovic (18) this season. He could leave on loan this summer. [fichajes]

khaled_a_d

Well,Bremen was one of my favorite destination for the kid .they can develop young talented midfielder for sure and they have shown that .also they develop and rely on the players they get on loan

M

monamou

He needs to put on some muscles

Other than that, very impressive, reminds me very much of young Messi and has great long range shots

BBZ8800

Croatian papers write that:
1. Dinamo Zagreb sold Halilovic to Fc Barcelona for 5M Euros
2. but, Barca needs to pay 5 Millions more once Halilovic starts to play for the first team
3. also, if Halilovic starts to play for the first team till 31th December 2015 (this year), Barcelona needs to pay additional 1,8M Euros

So, there are a few scenarios:
1. if Halilovic will never play for the 1st team
= Barca will pay only 5M in total (instead of maximum 11,8 Millions)
2. if Halilovic will start to play for Barca already this summer:
= Barca will need to pay 11,8M in total
3. If Halilovic will one day start to play for A team (2016 or later):
= Barca will pay 10M in total

So, if this is true, from the financial point of view, Halilovic's contract is very expensive (unless Barca is 100% sure that he will be a useful A team player)
-- so, again, imo, if this is true, Barca will 99% loan him this summer
= that way, Barca will save 5+1,8 Millions which they would need to pay if he plays for Barca until the 31st December 2015

Also, if Halilovic will always be a player for whom A team coaches are not 100% sure that he will be a starter/valuable squad player, there is a high chance that he will never get a chance

For example:
-- let's say that Denis Suarez, Samper and Halilovic all have 50:50 chances to make it in the 1st team
-- now, if you try with Samper:
= you don't have to pay anything. There is no financial risk.
-- if you try with Suarez:
-- if you try with Halilovic:
= you have to pay 5M either way, or 6,8M if you "try" him this summer

So, risking with Halilovic is extremely expensive, compared with Rafinha, Roberto, Samper or Suarez.

Again, if this is true, Halilovic will go to a loan 99% this summer.
And he will get a chance at Barca one day, only if he will shine on loans, because of those 5M which Barca has to pay to Dinamo, if he will ever play for A-team.

JamDav1982

He would be going on loan this summer regardless of that clause. He is not ready for first team and no point in putting him down a level with B team.

I think he will make it to first team.

If Paco Jemez stays at Rayo then that is an ideal club to be sending players on loan to. Assuming they are happy to take loan players from Barca.

xavi_the_Boss

He would be going on loan this summer regardless of that clause. He is not ready for first team and no point in putting him down a level with B team.

I think he will make it to first team.

If Paco Jemez stays at Rayo then that is an ideal club to be sending players on loan to. Assuming they are happy to take loan players from Barca.

There were also rumours about Werder Bremen.Wouldn´t be a bad place to loan him to either.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Rafinha had a very good season with Celta last season. You know...La Liga football. So no. You cannot say for sure that Halilovic will do better. Loan him out to a team which will play him and to a manager who'll try to refine his play.

Zangash

Banned
Disagree with loaning him out. Just promote this fucking kid. Not everyone finds consistency at the age of Iniesta and Xavi. His potential is obviously enormous, and i'm fucking positive he would be able to create more than Rafinha with the first team. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nNwYkX11Bvw&t=9m47s

He is not better than Rafinha. Quit fooling yourself. I'm not even a very big fan of Rafinha and I can tell the difference. Halilovic is barely even finding his feet on the B team. If he was a La Masia kid he'd almost certainly stay with the B team next season.

BusiTheKing

He is not better than Rafinha. Quit fooling yourself. I'm not even a very big fan of Rafinha and I can tell the difference. Halilovic is barely even finding his feet on the B team. If he was a La Masia kid he'd almost certainly stay with the B team next season.

Well i disagree. I have seen far from every B team game, but in the matches i've watched, Halilovic has been the only offensive threat and at times a pretty big one at that considering the state of the rest of the team. I very much hope he will be given the chance to play alongside better players, and I strongly believe he could be more of an asset for us than Rafinha.

khaled_a_d

Croatian papers write that:
1. Dinamo Zagreb sold Halilovic to Fc Barcelona for 5M Euros
2. but, Barca needs to pay 5 Millions more once Halilovic starts to play for the first team
3. also, if Halilovic starts to play for the first team till 31th December 2015 (this year), Barcelona needs to pay additional 1,8M Euros

So, there are a few scenarios:
1. if Halilovic will never play for the 1st team
= Barca will pay only 5M in total (instead of maximum 11,8 Millions)
2. if Halilovic will start to play for Barca already this summer:
= Barca will need to pay 11,8M in total
3. If Halilovic will one day start to play for A team (2016 or later):
= Barca will pay 10M in total

So, if this is true, from the financial point of view, Halilovic's contract is very expensive (unless Barca is 100% sure that he will be a useful A team player)
-- so, again, imo, if this is true, Barca will 99% loan him this summer
= that way, Barca will save 5+1,8 Millions which they would need to pay if he plays for Barca until the 31st December 2015

Also, if Halilovic will always be a player for whom A team coaches are not 100% sure that he will be a starter/valuable squad player, there is a high chance that he will never get a chance

For example:
-- let's say that Denis Suarez, Samper and Halilovic all have 50:50 chances to make it in the 1st team
-- now, if you try with Samper:
-- if you try with Suarez:
-- if you try with Halilovic:
= you have to pay 5M either way, or 6,8M if you "try" him this summer

So, risking with Halilovic is extremely expensive, compared with Rafinha, Roberto, Samper or Suarez.

Again, if this is true, Halilovic will go to a loan 99% this summer.
And he will get a chance at Barca one day, only if he will shine on loans, because of those 5M which Barca has to pay to Dinamo, if he will ever play for A-team.

A piece of advise ,never take the price of a Barca deal from the papers of another country than Spain
Vermaelen deal was said to be 15M + Bonus ,only media in Barca believed it is 10M + bonuses .then official announcement confirmed it .yet British media still publish its bullshit about the deal and how we have to pay 4M if we win CL (not true ,it is one for % of games,other for winning 2CLs)
Same with Suarez ,said it is 91M and Catalan media said it is just 81M then confirmed it is the later by media
Catalan media all said the Main deal is 2M ,there was Bonus I don't remember but it wasn't that much .I would take their word over any other media source .Media here might say a lot of shit about transfer rumors but when it comes to done deal they are most reliable
Also ,1 thing .this is Barca and if we have to play a player we play him even if it costs .we didn't play either Keita or Thiago even though both made their clauses went down significantly .
So even if this is true ,I won't give a shit and it would be horrible decision to assess Halilovic based on financial situation .he is a Barca player just like Samper&Rafinha etc .let's just do the best for the team and the players

Home of Barca Fans