Alen Halilović

ceefoo

Alen would be welcomed with open arms down at the Boleyn Ground. He's the type of player the Hammers fans identify with; à la Joe Cole. Hope this happens!

Stric

I rate Slaven Bilic very low, though myths about him run strong.

Yes, I agree he has become a myth of some sort, and hasn't consistently proven himself in club football, but for Croatia he's been much more successful than people give him credit for. As soon as he left we saw what we had lost. I'd be much more confident in our NT's success if he was the one behind the wheel.

Frodo_FCB

There's a pre-deal on return of Denis Suarez, now on loan at Sevilla. Includes loan of Halilovic. New president should confirm deal. [marca]

khaled_a_d

Marca is never a trustworthy source .
And I highly doubt Alen would accept that deal.kid was smart enough to choose Barca over other offers,hopefully he is smart enough to avoid Sevilla

Gnidrologist

Physically he is even weaker than Suarez. Emery will never play him. He needs studs. Also probably a bit spoiled just like Delu. He will basically not play any football for a whole season. Great way to develop potential world beater.

Zangash

Banned
Sevilla? Right after Suarez and Deulofeu spent the majority of the season on the bench for being soft and spoiled, respectively, while Alen ironically is both?

What a terrible idea. Denis isn't so good that we need to sacrifice another young player to Emery. He was supposed to be our sacrifice for Rakatic and I think that was a pretty decent trade.

Egert

Estonian Culé
I think it will be decided after pre-season. Right now he is still B team player, because Lucho confirmed only the promotion of Munir and Sandro but I want Alen to be promoted too if we can't get Denis back from Sevilla.

BBZ8800

I think it will be decided after pre-season. Right now he is still B team player, because Lucho confirmed only the promotion of Munir and Sandro but I want Alen to be promoted too if we can't get Denis back from Sevilla.

We still have Rakitic, Iniesta, Rafinha and Roberto till January.
I know, Roberto is lately a defensive midfielder but he is still better Cm than Halilovic currently, and he has played a lot of 1st team matches either as a Cm or Dcm.

From January we will have Arda and maybe Denis Suarez, so Halilovic would get zero minutes in the 2nd part of the Season, unless if we play a 2nd div team in a cup.

So, he wouldn't play too much till January, and after January he wouldn't play at all.
That is not the best solution for a player who needs playing and developing now in crucial parts of his development.

Home of Barca Fans